Hiatus one-shot competition! UPDATE 13th May

UPDATE: 

While I originally said the 15th for all entries, I'll accept them right up to the 21st, as I'm going to post the results on the 22nd (and hopefully chapter seven before that)

- - - - - - - 

Okay, so as you all know--I'm on hiatus. Wait, that makes it sound fun. Never mind. I'm sitting 13 important exams, and thought hey, I know what'll be awesome to amuse you guys while I'm gone!

A competition! I was planning on doing one anyway, but I think now is the right time.

Here are the rules, as such, if you wish to enter:

1. It has to be a one-shot (a one chapter story for those who don't know). But you can expand after the competition if you want.

2. Pretty basic, but it must contain at least one character from the series. (By that I mean Rory, Gennie, Cole--all my OC's really)

2. No smut! That'd be kinda awkward to read, considering my characters are just fifteen now 0.0

3. It can be ANYTHING. Yup, anything.

Want to write a chapter in somebody else's POV (such as Draco's view of the Yule ball, or Sam at the graveyard)? Do it.

Want to do a cute piece of your ships? (Draco x Rory and Cole x Rory spring to mind) Do it.

Want to twist the story up? Alternate stuff? Go ahead.

4. Have fun!

And of course, if I'm going to ask you guys to write--there must be prizes!

First Place

You can ask me (via private message) three questions regarding the series. I must answer, no matter what. I'll reveal character deaths, relationships--whatever.

I will also allow you to send me an idea for the book! And I'll do it, so long it's not unreasonable.

Second Place
I will give you an honest critique of a story of your choice, which will hopefully help you out.

I will also tell you (if you want) the outcome of this book.

Third Place
I will promote you as a writer to my 842 (!) fans, plus tell you (if you want) what happens next chapter.

For those who don't get to the top three: I'll fan you :)

Okay, so the competition will be open until midnight May 15th 2014 . (It's the day of my chemistry exam, I'm going to need cheering up)

To enter, simply comment below if you're entering: then when you've finished your entry either dedicate it to me, or post the link in the comments.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour. :)