Results for one-shot competition!

Okay, so the compeition is over! I had kinda hoped more of you would enter, but yeah.... Anyways! I enjoyed the four entries I got in any case, and so now here are the results!

4th Place: Dumbledore and the Great Prank by potterhead_and_proud

I did enjoy your entry, I thought it was really funny. I liked how Alia was in your story, it's basically like how I see her. :) But somebody had to come forth place, and that ended up being you. However, I will follow you as a prize for entering :)

3rd Place: Oblivate one shot contents by CheeseNCrackers

I really enjoyed this one. I liked seeing Hollie in Hogwarts, as I do see her attending during the last oblivate book. I epecially liked how worried she was about Rory and the others. While I imagine Hollie in a different house, yours was pretty awesome :) For your prize, you shall get a shoutout to my 907 (seriously guys, when did this happen? You guys mulitiply like rabbits) fans!

2nd Place: Gennie's POV by fortheloveofauthors

I really did enjoy this one-shot. I liked seeing inside Gennie's head during the whole episode at Christmas through her diary. Your characterisation was exactly like how I see Gennie! Only thing I had an issue with was that the ending was rather abrupt when they got to Hogwarts. But neverless, I will reveal to you the conclusion of this book (if you want) and critique one of your stories.

1st Place: Don't be afraid by alissnwndrlnd

I was in love with this one-shot, not going to lie. There was so much emotion and raw dialouge in here that had me close to tears. And the ending when Rory decides to return back to life after Kayley talks to her made me highly wish I'd written the piece myself! But for future reference, it was Hermione who found out about Rory's depression, and not Gennie.

But you are the winner! *throws confetti at you*

And you get to ask me three questions about the series! ANYTHING. ANND you get to submit an idea to me to include in the series :D PM when you can!

Updates will slowly get back to normal everybody, I only have six exams left! :DDDD

1st Place: Don't be Afraid (Rory commits suicide)

2nd Place: Gennie's POV

3rd Place: One about Hollie

4th Place: Dumbledore and the great prank