Chapter Five.

[Dawn's POV]

"Hey, good guy." I sit next to Bruce looking at him.

He smiles at Steve and I, "Hey guys."

"You feeling better, Doctor?" Steve asks, Bruce nods.

"You know, I was thinking.. You should've at least became that other guy.. they needed your help back there.." Dawn bluffs,

Bruce was about to sit up, Dawn placed her palm on his chest, refusing him to sit up. "Hey -no, no. I was just kidding."

Steve places his hand on his shoulder.

"Will you please -leave?" Bruce chuckles, "Either way, I can control myself already. But... sometimes-" He glances at me, "I can't."

"It's a good thing Dawn was there." Steve says, and I could see him from the corner of my eye, he was staring at me.

Bruce looks at me, then at Steve, and back at me again.

"Alright." I stand up, "See you, Bruce." I say leaving Steve with him.

   As I was about to walk away from the door, the door opened again. Steve came out, and he looked at me. "I better leave him, I'm just gonna tease him too."

I laugh, and he smiles at me. He starts walking with me.

"Great work earlier, Cap." I say, "I never even got to touch your amazing shield." I chuckle.

"Really? Thanks. Sure, you can borrow it later." He replies, laughing.

I nod, wiping the smile off my face. He notices the frown on my face, and he asked me what was wrong.

"What do you think happened to them? After following Loki?" I ask, walking beside Steve.

"They'll be okay. Unless, if they need our help. But I think they can catch him quick. Loki never can win against goodness." he says.

I sneer,  "I haven't really tried to go one-on-one with him."

"Is that a good idea-"

I stop walking, "Cap, I can handle him." I grin at Steve.

He stood in front of me, why is he acting so worried? or concerned? Is he always like this to them? I don't want to assure myself with unsure facts. 

"Alright" he says.

"Why are you always..." I pause, "Are you always this nice to everyone?"

He chuckles, "Not really."

"To girls?"

"Is it wrong?" he asks looking at me,

I shake my head 'no', "No. It's a good thing."

He smiles at me and stops walking.

"Hey I- I better go." I tell him, "I need to get something in my room."

He nods, "Oh, okay then. I'll see you."

I start walking to the other side and watch him walk away. "I'll see you later." he says and gives a slight wave.

Before he could leave completely, I called him again.

"Hey Cap!"

He turns to me. "Yeah?"

"I still get to borrow your shield, right?" I ask chuckling. He grins, "Of course."

"Thanks" I say and slowly step backwards. He nods once, as I completely walk away and head to the other hallway.