Chapter Fifteen.

"I really think there is something interesting about that man," Steve says, still wearing his suit while he sat on a chair. Dawn locked the door, standing beside him. "He's just one of those men who wants everything, there's nothing wrong with him. You've seen worse." Dawn says, looking down at Steve. 

"You're probably right." Steve says, placing his arms on the back of the chair showing his broad shoulders. "Stop worrying. We have a lot of crime to fight." Dawn chuckles, heading to her room. 

Steve stayed quiet in their living room, with soft wallpapers covering the steal. He looked around, "I thought I've seen him somewhere." He spoke, while Dawn went out of the room. "Yeah?" she asks,

After a few crimes we've fought, Steve was still thinking about the man he had encountered the last time.

   Steve stopped worrying until he found out that Heeve had escaped. Some also said that he left with a few men. A car chase also resulted a lot of people getting killed. It wasn't a pleasant surprise for both partners, Dawn and Steve.

A phone rang in the room, Steve reached out for it. "Hello?" 

It was Nick Fury, and Steve knew what he was gonna say. "We can handle this on our own, Sir." He said, placing his arm on his waist. He had a few arguments, while Dawn sat next to him, listening. Steve hung up, and kept silent. But then another rang the phone, and Steve picked it up quickly, "I told you-" he stopped, hearing another man's voice. "Hello, Captain." the voice sounded hoarse and deep.

"Who is this?" Steve asked. Dawn glanced at Steve, trying to figure out who he was talking to.

"The man you thought you had killed and imprisoned." The man said with a laugh, and soon enough, Steve knew who it was. "Heeve.l." Steve whispers, staring nowhere.

Heeve gave a loud chuckle, "You got that right," Dawn became nervous, she stood up from her seat. 

"You do know that we can take down a blue collar criminal as yourself?" Steve asked, while Dawn ran to her basement and took a few wires. She took it next to Steve, trying to trace where the man was calling from. 

45% goes the process, Heeve and Steve were still talking. 58% and Steve was trying hard to stall him. A few more, 97% and Heeve knew, "Tracing me, I see." He spoke. Steve's eyes widened, glancing at Dawn. 

Heeve hung up on Steve. 

Steve placed the phone back, and leaned his hands on the table. Dawn gaped at the screen, only to realize that the screen goes black, leaving a screeching sound. She starts pressing in codes, but the screen suddenly flashed a green statement: 

"error: process corrupted" 

"No!" Dawn jolts up from her seat,

"information deleted"

She plops on the chair, crossed her arms and let out a sigh. She looked away from the screen. She failed tracing him. 

"I need to know where that man is."