Chapter Fourteen.

"Everyone down! This is a bank Robbery!" One man of three, wearing another mask shouted, pointing his gun at one of the Band tellers. Unluckily, the woman accidentally pressed the Alarm too soon.

"Why did you-" The man exclaimed, about to pull the trigger. "Yo, she just pressed the Alarm!"

The sound was too loud inside the bank, the other man pointed his gun at a client. "Stay down!" He shouted, then he quickly glanced at the group of men beside the table. "Get the money! Now!"

Another robber, stood at the middle near the door. He held his gun up, "Nobody move-"

   A loud crash interrupted the man, the big glass broke behind him, where Captain America had run into, using his shield. He quickly ran to the man and gave a quick punch. Pain filled the robber's torso when he fell on the ground with broken pieces of glass. Some of the men started to point their guns at Steve, who held his shield in front of him. They started shooting all at once.

Until all the bullets in their gone were wasted from shooting on Steve. He brought his shield down and started to run to them, when another man tossed a pistol to his alliance.

As he was about to shoot Steve, Dawn came just in time. She shot the man on the leg, with a bullet through the glass beside him. Dawn ran inside, and glanced at Steve. They both nodded at each other, and started to take the men one by one.

Steve kept shoving them with his vibrant shield, they all fall helplessly on the ground hitting their head. Police was heard about to fill around them. Some of them started to hold at gun point at the others that were down, making sure no one else was making a move.

Dawn ran up to a woman, "Go, go!" She exclaimed, making them leave the place. Steve hurriedly guided them out, and continued to run toward Dawn.

"There's another inside the vault." Dawn says, panting.

"I'll go-" Steve stood up, but dawn pulled him down, "Wait."

"I can handle it." He stood right back up, and headed inside. Where he found a man, unmasking himself and revealing a very troubling face. He had scars, and he pointed his black gun at Steve.

He started to shoot, but it was no use. Steve's shield was too strong for a bullet. He started to step closer, but the man continued shooting.

But when the last bullet was shot, it hit the middle on the shield, making a strong recoil which hit the man's chest. He slowly fell on his knees, and his eyes about to close. His head fell hard on the ground, making him unconscious.

   After the incident, the cops came in and started to clear the place. Steve headed out with Dawn, still holding the shield. 

"Who was he?" Dawn asked, Steve glanced at her. "He did not look good."