Chapter Eighteen.

Dawn

   I was walking around town, with my hands inside my coat's pocket. I went in a bar where I know mostly men are staying at. Dangerous men, actually. 

   The door swung open, revealing a dark room full of big guys and I could smell the alcohol. I stepped in, and the men stared at me. I have a feeling that they know who I am. The sound filled the room, and it was banging across the place. I kept walking until I approached the corner of the bar. I saw three men and a guy who was facing the bartender. 

I removed my coat from me, as I stood beside the other men. I was now wearing a red short dress, with my hair swaying on my shoulder to my chest. I sat next to them and ordered some red wine. The man glanced at me and had a smirk on his face. I looked at him and smiled once, then glanced back at the counter. 

"What are you doing here, Agent?" 

Well, I guess Heeve knew from the moment he'd seen me. "Getting drinks. What's a man like you, doing here at a public bar?" I asked, 

He placed his drink down on the counter and glanced at me, "Having fun. Where's your boyfriend? Is his tiny wound okay?" 

"Do you think I'll let you go after the harm you caused him?" I fiercely said, making him gasp as I move closer and whisper next to his face as I was grabbing his shirt. The three men behind him stared at me, and looked like they were about to pull their guns.  

"How about you tell your men to calm down, and we'll just settle our differences like a man." I said, still whispering, "If you are a man. You would not need bodyguards." I smirked, 

He snapped his fingers and let them go to the other room. "Good boy." I teased, grinning at Heeve and releasing from the tight grip from his shirt. I sat closer at him and put my face closer, making everyone think that I'm trying to flirt with him. I used my hand to play with his tie, as I spoke, "You think you're gonna get away? With the fact that I have you now?" 

"Go ahead, kill me. Let everyone see what you are." He challenged me, but it did not work. 

I smirked and kept twirling his tie around my hand, "I'll save that for later. I'll let the rest of the men do it for you. But now, I'd like you to tell me, what do you want?" 

"What do you mean-" 

"Is it power?" I cut him off, staring at him. "Money? Fame? All of it?" I chuckled, "If you want it, you could've said so." 

"You wanted to kill me for being wanted, now you're telling me that I could have them all? Do you think I'm stupid? I do want money and fame, why do you think I robbed every bank in the country? Huh? Yes.. I did rob them all. Different faces, but me behind them all. Now, do you think I'm stupid enough to believe in that deal?" He whispered back, 

"No, but I think you're smart. Every officer and family you've hurt wants to kill you. If I capture you now, you'll die easily. But if I give you what you want, and you leave this city soon enough, you'll get out alive." 

"And what is this deal about?" He asked, "To think that you're heroes?! Listen witch, you won't outsmart me. You think I don't know things that you do? I know that you're trying to get in my head!" 

I chuckled looking down, then glanced at him and quickly pulled his tie closer making him choke, "I wanted to give you a good deal, but it seems like you already know my plan. Poor me." I bluffed, "But do you know the reason why I'm making this conversation longer?" I smirked, as I stared at Heeve, groping on his neck, trying to breathe.

"Any minute now.." I said, until we heard the sirens of the police getting louder and louder. I released from puling his tie tight, making him cough. "I almost died, you bitch!" He cussed, then he started calling for his men. 

   A few seconds later, doors swang open. A man in a spangly suit leaves the door slammed against the wall. He hits two men out of the scene who appeared to be Heeve's bodyguards. 

I smiled and glanced back at Heeve, "Thank you for your time, It was fun talking to you." 

"N-no.. Where's the other one?-Ch-charles?!" Heeve stuttered, seeing his other guard approaching him, "Charles! Over here!" 

But Charles lifted him up and cuffed both his hands together. "What the?!" Heeve gasped, 

"Great timing, Captain." I said with a grin,

Steve grinned back and nodded, "You did a great job stalling, Agent." 

I chuckled, seeing other Police men getting inside the bar and capturing Heeve easily,

"See, I told you we could do it." 

"Yeah, we did." 

As the others pulled Heeve out, he started shouting, "No one can capture me that easily! No one!" 

"Uh-oh, someone's going crazy." I mumble, laughing.