Another Non Update...

I know it's been a while since I've updated this, but I have an important decision to make and I would like your input. The question is this: Do you guys like Thor in the story? I have been struggling on whether or not to go back and edit the chapters so Thor and Asguard aren't even a part of the story, and I want you to be a part of everything. I would probably change it so there was a bit more traveling and even some random interaction with the sins.

Second topic; I've been tagged!

Basically I have to post the answers to 10 questions and then tag ten people. I've never done one of these, so be patient with me, and please think about what I asked in the fist paragraph; though, if you've read this, then you've already read that! 

1) What is your nickname?

My mom has called me Bugs or Jessica Bugs since I was a kid, so that is my main one, though I am sometimes called Jess by different people

2) What is your eye color?

Dark brown with a clear ring of green, some people tell me that that's hazel, but the green is barely visible some days, so I still call it brown.

3) What is your hair color?

Brown with natural golden highlights.

4) One fact about you?

I have a scar on my face from a penguin bite!

5) What is your favorite color?

I love emerald green in a lot of things, although in cars and dressing I prefer a deep red

6) What is your favorite place?

The top of the hill above my home, which looks over the whole city, that is literally one of the most beautiful views I know!

7) What is your favorite celebrity?

I have been on a major Loki kick, so I've been going between Benedict Cumberbatch, and Tom Hiddleston. *swoon*

8) What is your favorite animal?

Ball Python, though I love all snakes, birds of prey are a close second!

9) What is your favorite song?

I don't have one, but I love listening to show tunes and eighties American rock; when I write, I listen to classical music of different varieties. I am rarely not singing

10) What is your favorite book?

AAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!!!! How in the world can I choose between my different realities! That makes me sound insane, but I truly love the world that books hold, and if you haven't been able to tell, I like romance and fantasy.

Okay, now that that's done, it's time to tag, yippee...

@Anime-Nerd-Geek   

@Megan22998 

@sushikitty

@ChildishExlia

@abc863

@beccaff

@TheFutureMrsDragneel  

@Megynmania

@EnergyMageFrea

@aquadolphin258