♡ Chapter 1 ♡

The day was normal, as always. I was seating in my bed watching Black Butler in my phone with a small smile forming in my lips.

"damn.. I wish I could be in Black Butler.. " I sighed and still kept my eyes on the screen still.

But it will never happen.. I'm just obsessed over fictional characters
For a while my eyes were starting to close a bit because of how sleepy I was since I woke up early before this.
Then I heard a loud thud downstairs
What the heck!?!
I quickly got up and ran out of my bedroom and went downstairs as I grabbed the nearest thing beside me.

Yup.. It was a sword. Why do I have a sword? Well I used this sword for just cosplaying as Erza in fairy tail
As my head gripped the sword firmly I was sweating a bit as I heard a chuckle behind me, I turned around and closed my eyes as I pointed it to the person in front of me shaking slightly.

"My, my. Your such a violent Kitten my dear~"

That voice sounds super duper familiar.
I opened my eyes and saw a smiling Sebastian. The Demon Butler himself.

"who. The. Hell. Are. You?!"
I yelled at Sebastian pretending not to know him.

"well. " he puts his hand in his heart and bowed. "I'm Sebastian Michaelis. Mi'Lady. "

"don't call me that. Bastard.. And my name is (Y/N) (L/N) "
I glared at Sebastian, as he stood up straight smiling still.

"My Lord, wanted to see you. "

"uhh.. Ok. " I mumbled as he leaded me towards my living room as Ciel was there seating as usual looking at us and sighed.

"your here... Ahem, Sebastian.. "
Before I could argue on why they were here. I felt a gloved hand that covered my eyes and the other one had a handkerchief that made me go to sleep. Before I could black out I heard the most faintest thing that I could hear.

"I'm sorry Lady (Y/N).. "