♡ Chapter 6 ♡

I woke up feeling something beside me, I turned towards the thing next to me and hugged thinking it was a pillow until I heard a chuckle.

"Waking up early, Lady Y/N."

Realizing who I was holding into I quickly crawled away from the bed falling into the cold ground as I looked up, wait Claude?

"My Highness needs you in his study so follow me. "

"What if I don't want to? Sick ass motherfucker. "

I whispered the last sentence as Claude gave me a glare, I rolled my eyes at him and stand up as he lead me towards Alois' Study.

When we both got there I looked from behind Claude's back to see the Blondie sitting in his chair with a fake smile on his face, as the Demon pulled me towards a chair to make me make eye contact with Alois.

"Claude, you can leave now. "

"Yes, You're Highness. "

I heard the door closed and noticed Alois grabbing my hands and pulling them towards him as he gave me a look.

"Don't you ever leave me for anyone, Y/N."

I raised my eyebrow at him before pulling my hands away from his grip.

"I don't even know you..."

"Liar. "

"Well, you're right. "

Before I knew it he smacked his lips against mine making a passionate kiss, I quickly realize what he was doing and quickly pulled him away from me wiping my lips.

"That was my second kiss!"

"and I want it to be you're last. "

Then suddenly the wall from my right broke down revealing Sebastian as he gave us his signature smile.

"Finally! You're here, what took you so long? Kissing a cats ass I suppose. "

"No Mrs. Michaelis, I was simply ordered by my master to find you. "

"Mrs. Michaelis?!?! You're both married?!"

"The fuck no, Blondie!"

"Hmm, I should really plan on when we get married. "

"I change my fucking mind I want to stay here!"

♥♥♥

"LET. ME. GO!! "

I continued punching Sebastian's back as he carried me towards the Phantomhive Manor.

"You'll have to try harder then that, Mrs. Michaelis. "

"This is why I don't want to be around you, calling me names like its fine. "

I bluntly said as I stopped punching him knowing it was useless punching him I looked around the forest and saw someone with glasses behind the bushes holding a phone or a book.

"Sebastian, I think someone's here. "

I feel Sebastian put me down and grab the person behind the bush, revealing a guy with bangs over his eyes as a surprise look made its way into his face.

♡♡♡

(if you're wondering this is me as a guy, since I often see in Black Butler books there would be the author in the story so I thought

(if you're wondering this is me as a guy, since I often see in Black Butler books there would be the author in the story so I thought.... Why the fuck not?)

♡♡♡

"P-please put me down, sir. "

I see Sebastian put his fragile body in the ground as he looked at me, a blush made its way into his cheeks making me blush too.

"Well you need to go home now. "

"Sebastian. "

"Yes, Mrs. Michaelis. "

"Can we keep him. "

"Maybe Ciel won't approve about this. "

"He will! And if he doesn't I'll fucking put all of you're cats in his throat and let him choke to death. "

♡♡♡

"So.... What's you're name?"

I asked the guy from yesterday as we both sat in the edge of the bed as he shyly looked at me and quickly looked away.

"It's Arlo, I'm from the future just like you. "

I almost choked on my own spit as I looked at him in the eyes when I heard what he said.

"You're kidding me... Right? Then tell me why are you stalking me."

"N-no, I write stories in my phone and publish them in this app called Wattpad... I really just want to improve my writing and make a good story. "

"how did you came here?"

"I was wondering around in a park until I fell into a hole, I thought I was pulling pulled down in wonderland but instead I teleported in a ally here in this different universe. "

I looked at Arlo and smiled, Thank God... Finally there's someone who's from my generation.

"Y/N, it's time to eat!"

Yelled out Meyrin as she came to my room and pulled me out, I then heard a faint voice speaking a foreign language.

"Mahal Kita. "