♡ Chapter 11 ♡

Thank you everyone for supporting this book ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Here's my love for y'all

-

An annoying sound came to my ears notifying me to wake up, grunting in annoyance I rubbed my eyes.

I stretched my hand over to the table to where my phone was, as I about was to turn my alarm off I heard the sound of something hard breaking.

I quickly sat up and saw glass on the floor before looking up and saw the one and only.

"UNDERTAKER!?! WHY DID YOU CAME TO SEE ME NOW?!?"

The said person, sat on the floor playing with the brown carpet as he kept giggling randomly.

I sat on the carpet with him as a confused look was visible on my face.

"How did you came here?"

As expected I didn't get a quick response as undertaker placed his finger under his chin as if he doesn't know how he came here.

"Kitten, it's time for breakfast."

Sebastian opened the door completely ignoring the grim reaper on the floor, I nodded grabbing my phone as well as undertakers wrist pulling him downstairs.

-

(3rd person)

"So you came here for biscuits?"

Ciel questioned the man in front of Y/N as the girl started choking on the pancakes Sebastian made as the said man started patting Y/Ns back.

"SO YOU BROKE MY WINDOW TO GET SOME FUCKING BISCUITS!?!? YOU FUCKING-"

Undertaker didn't payed attention to the girl and kept nibbling on some biscuits.

"Kitten, don't curse while your in front of food."

Y/N didn't listen to the Butler and kept cursing like a sailor as Ciel face palmed.

-

Later on undertaker left after finishing a jar of biscuits leaving the three to go shopping for clothes.

"Go crazy Ciel and Sebastian, make sure to check the price."

Ciel and Sebastian did as they we're told, picking out clothes they liked and checking the price.

After an hour the two came back as Sebastian carried the items.

"finally." Y/N grabbed the clothes way from Sebastian and gave it to the female cashier.

"Wait I forgot to check the prices--" before Ciel could finish the Cashier cut him off.

"that's 2,000 ma'am."

"....."

-

Y/N sat down on the couch as her and a new looking Sebastian waited for the boy to finish putting on his clothes as Y/N checked the time.

"What the fuck, it's been 40 minutes already and Ciel hasn't came out."

Sebastian quickly looked away from the TV to pay attention to Y/N as the girl started worrying.

"Sebastian go-"

"THE PANTS RIPPED!"

"WHAT!?!? I PAYED 2,000 FOR YOUR SHIT AND YOU RIP IT?!?!"