♡ Chapter 8 ♡

*sorry for not updating, I forgot about this book while ago. This chapter is short because I'm too lazy, Sorry '-'*

"Yay.... " I sighed, knowing I'll die with one hot guy, a red head bitch and a unconscious idiot.

"Now that you're friend is gone, Grell. " On cue, Grell walked towards me giving me a kiss in the forehead I rolled my eyes as he giggled.

"you're so cute my dearest Y/N! Those delicious lips, pretty eyes, beautiful skin and such unique attitude drives me crazy for you--" Grell was kicked to the side as I looked up and thinking the person who saved me was Sebastian, but my eyes met gold colored eyes.

"CLAUDE!?!!?" I yelled as he ripped the ropes off of me and placed me in his shoulder like a sack of corns, I looked at my surroundings and saw Grell and William was gone as Arlo was just waking up, I looked at him with a glare. I saw him shiver as Claude harshly put him in his shoulder, Arlo looked at me and whispered.

"Claude is going to--"

“ψ(`∇´)ψ

Ciel drank his tea, his mind was wondering where the girl could be. It has been a whole week since Y/N had suddenly disappeared out of the blue and Sebastian still hadn't gotten any information until now, Ciel's eyes averted to the door and saw Sebastian who had dropped Arlo in his butt as the Butler smiled.

"Young Master, Lady Y/N was kidnapped by Claude and was brought to hell. "

"get her back, now. "

"Yes, My Lord. "