♡ Chapter 5 ♡

"GET OFF OF ME RED HEAD SHITASS!!!!"

"No!! You're mine forever!!!"

"Grell get off of her, we have important things to do then wasting time." William said with an annoyed look in his face trying to get the idiot off of me.

"but Willy!!! She looks so precious and different! Can we keep her?" Grell said giving William a pleading look before getting knocked out and was harshly placed in Williams shoulder as the reaper looked at me.

"sorry for this 'incident' but may I know you're name?"

"My names Bond, James Bond-- Ahem, Y/N L/N."

♥♥♥

"Y/N! What are you--"

"shh, be quiet Meyrin.... Sebastian and Ciel isn't here right now so we should find Baldroy and Finny they might be in trouble." I said to Meyrin, pinning her down as a assassin walked by not noticing us.

Then I looked at Meyrin who had blood flowing down her nose trying to wipe it off with her hands, I pulled her out of the table we were hiding in as I gave her the gun in cause she might get caught.

"I'm gonna get them so be careful. "

"b-but Y/N, you m-might get caught. "

"pfft, never you wanna know why?

Because I'm Simply One Hell Of A Bitch. "

♥♥♥

"now we're all gathered up we should kill their asses one by one."

"may I ask Y/N, why must a beautiful woman like you cruse a lot? "

"One, I'm Fabulous Two, I'll do whatever I want to Three, I'm fucking 16."

"oh..." we all started to hide in our spots as a guy stood in the middle of the hallway, clutching his gun scanning the hall.

I quickly crawled out from the table and knocked him out, I'm too scared of blood.

---

After awhile Meyrin, Baldroy and Finny being the badass servants killed every assassin while my scared ass is just knocking those shits out.

I looked at the fire we made in the woods while Baldroy and Finny drag all of the bodies into it letting it burn, after we finished letting the fire out we quickly opened the door of the manor only to be greeted by Sebastian Michaelis himself.

"great job everyone, now it's time to go to the sleeping quarters."

As everyone started to go to the quarters, I felt a hand grab my shoulder and making me face Sebastian.

"You're sleeping with me tonight. "

"sure, when I'm dead. "