♡ Chapter 7 ♡

💞 hello everyone! So I just noticed we got 1k reads!! Thank you very much readers, this is a gift for everyone a rare chapter, Love ya!! 💞

~♥~

Y/N woke up in here bed feeling something warm beside her, opening her eyes she was met with Arlo's blushing face as he held his phone in his chest noticing the girl had seen him he nervously laughed.

"Good m-morning Y/N, Sebastian told me to wake you up. "

Y/N rubbed her eyes as she nodded, sitting up from the bed.

"what for? It's too early. " she yawned out.

"well it's 7 so..... I'll go out now if you want to get dress.. "

"wait! You left you're,

*closing door sounds*

Phone.... "

Y/N curiously grabbed Arlo's phone which was on, her eyes scanned the letters on the phone.

'Hmm, never thought he was stalking me and making stories about this thing since the start'

Y/N got out of the app and opened his gallery as her eyes widened, Arlo's gallery was full of unholy things and shit such as PHOTOS OF HER TAKING A SHOWER---

"Y/N did you see my.... "

"SO THATS WHY I FELT SOMEONE WAS WATCHING ME WHILE I TAKE A BATH, YOU MOTHERFUCKER! "

"I'm so sorry!!! I forgot I put the cameras there!"

"TAKE THOSE THINGS OUT OF MY PRECIOUS ROOM OF PRIVACY RIGHT NOW!!!"

"OO PO!-- I mean yes ma'am!"

~♥~

"what do you mean I'm going? I've been through alot of shit now you want me to walk around investing dead bodies!!" Y/N angrily yelled at Sebastian who was in front of the carriage door.

"Yes Kitten, you need some fresh air and stop talking to that filthy pest. "

"A No Is A No!! "

"I guess I'll have to use force. "

"Ok then!! I'm going if Arlo comes to!!"

"fine. "

Sebastian pulled a certain raven haired guy out from a tree close to them as Sebastian puts him inside.

"good. "

Y/N stepped on Sebastian's feet purposely and sat in one of the seats in the carriage, as Sebastian started to move it.

"why am I here with kids. " Ciel groaned annoyed.

"Says the one who is a fucking kid!"

"I think you need a break now Y/N, you're voice is getting more raspier. "

~♥~

"Y/N~!!!!!!"

"Get off of me you gayshit! "
(please don't get offended I support everyones sexuality 🌈 🌈)

"Grell get off of her. "

"but William she's too cute!! I love her so much!! "

Grell hugged Y/N who was handcuffed to a chair as the other grim reaper sighed.

"let me go!! "

"nope! Not until you agreed to be a grim reaper sweetie~"

"Sutcliff just kill her. "

.

..

...

....

.....

"Arlo is here to save the day!!!"