♡ Chapter 3 ♡

-I've changed the readers personality 'a bit' well yeah good luck trying not to
kill me for making a short chapter :-) -

"Lady (Y/N), it's time to wake up now you have chores to do."

I opened my eyes seeing the burning light, hissing. I kicked Sebastian's D and covered myself in the soft cotton fabric as I heard a soft chuckle, I felt my body being picked up away from the bed as I looked into the man with red eyes.

"don't you ever wake me up again. "

"well it's my job as a Butler, Lady (Y/N)."

"Suck my ass Sebastian. "

"oh, I will. "

*slapped*

~♥~

"WHAT THE FUCK SEBASTIAN!!!! WHY IS THIS SKIRT SO FUCKING SHORT!!!" I yelled at the male from the other side of the room as I looked at myself in the mirror seeing my uniforms skirt above my knees.

"It's the only one for you're size, Lady (Y/N)." I heard Sebastian's voice as I harshly opened the door.

"Go Fuck Yourself Sebastian Michaelis. "

~♥~

I started to clean Ciel's study as I cursed under my breathe, hearing the doors open I looked over and saw Ciel with a frown on his face as he walked towards me and gripped my hand dragging me outside.

"dude, what's wrong with you? Did you get drunk or something?"

He ignored me as he opened the door to a place where I haven't seen in the anime.