♡Chapter 4♡

As Ciel opened the door my eyes widen at the sight, weapons, armors, etc. decorated the walls I looked at Ciel who was finding something, "why the hell do you have these things!?!!" I yelled at him as he ignored my outburst and continued find something.

I look around, seeing a cool looking gun that I've never seen in my generation.

"here.."

I heard Ciel's voice as I turned around and saw him holding a knife and a gun, I looked at him confused as he just rolled his eyes.

"take it, you need it."

Once he said those words he pulled me out of the room locking the door leaving me confuse, why do I need a knife and a gun? Is there some assassin that wants to kill all of us? Pff, this is Black Butler, we have a demon--no protagonist with us we can't die.

"having day dreams again, Miss Y/N?"

"I told you to stop calling me that. "

"well if you don't like it, how about Miss Michaelis? It really suits you. "

"dude, you need to shut the fuck up. "

♥♥♥

I was sweeping the floor, bored as hell. I then heard I creak above me and looked up, seems like its the Red head gayshit.

"hey, idiot.... You need to get down from there. "

In a blink of an eye, I felt my body hit the cold floor as I felt something in my lips.... Wait... Lips.

*Kicks Grell in the ahem, Dick*

He fell down holding his shrimp as I lend him a hand he looked up hearts in his eyes as Grell grabbed my hand letting me to pull him up from the ground.

"that's for kissing my Virgin lips. "

"it was no problem dear, but it tastes good--"

*Slap*