♡ Chapter 2 ♡

pαѕt

A Girl with (H/C) was sitting in the bus with her friend beside as she swing her legs lightly talking with the person next to her,

"aww! Your so Cute (N/N)!"
Her Friend complimented smiling as the other girl blushed a bit.

"You really think so Kate?" (Sorry if your name is Kate you can change it)

"yes, I'm being honest your the most smartest, friendly and beautiful girl in school! Who wouldn't say that to you?!"
Kate squealed hearing her friend giggled.

"your like that too Kate.. Thanks--" CRASH!!!!

✡✡✡

After the incident.. There was a couple in front of a Doctor. The woman with brown hair and (E/C) was crying waterfalls as her husband with the hair of the perfect shade of (H/C) was hugging his wife to comfort her.

"why... Why can't we save her!?!"
She yelled as more tears were falling from her fair colored skin cheeks as she slightly glared at the Doctor.

"Ma'am we can't.. This is a rare and unknown case.. Your Daughter might not be a Morta--"
The Doctor was to explain more but got cut off by a Nurse running towards them. Holding the most Beautiful Girl with (H/C).

"Miss! Your daughter is breathing!" The Nurse yelled stopping towards them as the couple went wide eyed. The Doctor in the other hand was doing the same but his mouth slightly opening.

"No.. How could she survive a car accident and falling off a cliff?"
The Doctor seemed super surprised. The Woman gently got the girl and embraced her which made the child open her eye's

"im so Happy to see you again (Y/N)--"
Shot!!

prєѕєnt

"NO!!" (Y/N) shouted seating up from her bed, sweating madly and crying while softly sniffing feeling the thug in her heart as she cried more.

"Lady (Y/N), are you alright?"
Sebastian asked walking inside the room, which made (Y/N) look at him, still having tears, she was about to speak but got cut off by Sebastian pulling her into his embraced placing her head into his shoulder to let (Y/N) cry there.

"i-i... C-cant.. It hurts!!!"
(Y/N) burst out, crying more and more gripping Sebastian's sleeve. As his eyes glowed pink and tightly hugs her.

"please stop crying Lady (Y/N).. "

"just... *sigh* Let me the Fuck go Sebastian.. " (Y/N) said and stopped gripping his sleeve.

"what if I said no?"

"you'll regret it.. Forever. "
(Y/N) quietly said, as Sebastian chuckled a bit and broke the hug smiling.

"My Lord needs you in the Dinning room. "
Sebastian said as (Y/N) nodded as he left her in the room alone.

✡✡✡

(Y/N) was walking towards the Dinning room while her (H/C) hair was slightly swinging in her back making her figure look beautiful. And was finally there as Ciel blushed a bit.

"You can take a seat.. " Ciel offer and (Y/N) did they were staring at each other's eye's or eye (Since Ciel is wearing an eye patch)

"so... Why did you wanted me here?"

"Ahem, would you like to be a Phantomhive Female Butler here?"
Asked Pirate Boy, (Y/N) nodded as Sebastian gave her the contract smirking. (Y/N) scanned every word that was printed in the slightly long paper after minutes she signed her name in cursive to make it look fancy.

"there.. " her humble voice echoed in the quiet atmosphere, Sebastian got the contract and gave it to Ciel.

"well tomorrow Sebastian will train you... Now your dismissed. "(Reader-Chan isn't a dog.. (`Θ')
Ciel said, as Sebastian told me to meet the other servants to make (Y/N) feel more welcomed so they did as the two left the Dinning room.

They were going inside the hallways and saw Meyrin gently and clumsily was dusting it with a cloth.

"that's Meyrin, a Maid.. " Sebastian said and continued walking as (Y/N) followed, after a while Sebastian only said there names and what they worked as. Not letting (Y/N) to talk to them, thinking if he did.. Finny or even Baldroy might take her away from him.

"well Lady (Y/N) you can take a rest for tomorrow.. Goodnight.. "
Sebastian said and gave her a folded paper and left as (Y/N) walked towards her room in the Servant quarters and sat in the bed as she read the paper and sighed and played down closing her eye's..

Shit.. I had to do more work then I think.