♡ Chapter 10 ♡

-

"Well, I guess it was just some weird dream I have."

I laid on the ground and let out a long sigh, of course it wasn't real demons, angels and grim reapers are just made up shit.

"Oh dear, my wife is tired isn't she?"

I opened my eyes in shock as I heard the familiar British accent and sat up.

"WTF FLOAEMCIISJEJOFSOAA CNEIAKCNRIASSABEJSMZNAPWURCNZMA-"

"My kitten, English please."

I screamed into Sebastian's gloved hand that covered my mouth as the said man looked at me in utter confusion, as I was having my mental breakdown a high pitched voice was heard.

"SEBASTIAN! WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?!"

I looked over the said man's shoulder and saw a smol baby (also known as Ciel) standing in the middle of the living room with an annoyed look glued on his face.

"Ah my Lord it's a secret to be told."

"YOU-"

Without finishing his sentence I finally took Sebastian's hand off from my lips and screamed in terror as I pointed at Sebastian.

"BITCH YOU HAVE NO SHIRT ON!"

I quickly grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at him as I ran to the couch and started screeching into a pillow.

"Oh there must be a problem while we were teleporting."

Sebastian looked around trying to look for his clothes.

"My kitten do you have any spare clothes here?"

I took a look at him and yelled "I HAVE!" before standing up and running to my room as I started to find some clothes that may fit Sebastian, something quickly caught my eye.

-

"are you done Sebastian?"

I yelled through the door that separated us as I continued teaching Ciel how to use a phone.

"NO CIEL THATS NOT MINE I SWEAR!"

"Disgusting."

"Hmm my kitten, this outfit is quite tight."

"Don't worry about it! We'll buy you new clothes tomorrow."

As Ciel and I started arguing for 2 minutes a voice spoke on the other side of the door.

"I'm done."

I looked over at the door and saw Sebastian standing in front of me with the outfit I gave to him

"NOW YOU ARE MAKING SEBASTIAN YOUR SLAVE, YOU DISGUST ME!"

"IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BELT HOW THE FUCK DID SEBASTIAN MADE IT INTO A HARNESS"

"Well I did told you it was tight."

"We'll definitely buy you more clothes tomorrow if I'm not broke."

-