Author's Note on Part 4

Hello everybody,

First of all, I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to every single one of you! Not only I have nearly half a million reads on The Starling Vigilante, I have almost 40 000 reads on this story! At this stage of the book when I was writing The Starling Vigilante, I had way less readers and my 'fanbase', as it were, was very small at that point, but now, I am honoured to have so much support and love, thank you ♥️

Also, a new and final part of this story awaits. I have built up to this bit of Aria's tale for a number of years now, and I almost don't want to publish it from nostalgia. This series has been a turning point in my life for many reasons, but most importantly, it has shaped me as a writer and a person. And now, I don't want to let go of my most prized writing with an ending I have crafted for three years. The whole reason why I wrote this series was because of the ending, because of this sudden spark of inspiration I had for how a seemingly normal person like me and you could become something else, as Oliver Queen would say.

So, sit back, put your feet up. There will be twists and turns, romance and drama, and of course, Malcolm Merlyn. Grudges will come and go, and they may even last right until the end, but there is always a reason for what happens in Aria's life, a fate she cannot escape. Her destiny will be revealed at the final climax, the moment of truth. And of course, most and hopefully all of your questions will be answered. Some of them you will know as fans of Arrow, for example, what Unidac Industries are up to and what Malcolm Merlyn could be hiding, but there are also things you may not know, especially as to what really happened on the night of The Undertaking and why Malcolm decided to take Aria to Central City all those years ago.

I love each and every one of you, and until next time,
Emily x