2. Marriage Proposal

Thank you so much Y'all  for all the love and support 🥺❤️❤️
Happy reading 😊
........................................

                                        "Sonakshi Bose.. what the hell just happened?" Elena said amazed at her sisters nonchalance on the matter unaware of her inner battle "Did you just shout at someone without any reason and didn't apologize for it and he didn't even say anything to you. Why did you do that?"

Oh he said enough through his eyes,thought Sonakshi, those honey brown eyes, if they wouldn't have been mocking her she was sure to be mesmerized by them. A stoic face with expressive eyes. He was an extremely good looking man she admitted to herself ,if only they would have met under different circumstances. Sona cringed at the reminder of the event. She herself doesn't know what was she thinking when she rushed out of there and now when Ele was confronting her about it she felt all the more bad for not apologizing to him. What he must be thinking?

"Sona" Ele said when Sonakshi groaned aloud halting her train of thoughts.

"Oh Ele what do I do? should I go back? no shit I can't do that after literally running away from there..oh no.. why did you not stop me. What he must be thinking about me stupid stupid stupid girl.. Why am I so STUPID Ele?"  Ele looked at her wide eyed. She was not expecting this reaction after her nonchalant act a few minutes ago.

"ok..ok Sona this is affecting you more than it should. Whats the matter dude? and lets be honest you do this to me all the time. Why don't you start at home.. apologize to me first maybe" Ele said candidly while piquing Sonakshi's interest.

"Ele tujhe bura laga...I-I.." Sonakshi blinked at her sincerely at a loss of words while Ele cursed herself inside for making Sona feel more guilty. She just wanted to divert her mind from Dev which she did but not at the expanse of herself. Sona glanced at ele before punching her shoulder "What did you thought I was gonna say I'm sorry. Miss Elena it's my birthright to shout at you, you dont get to complain about it" Sonakshi stated as though it was the most obvious thing in the world while Elena gaped at her shamelessness.
"Machhar ghus jayega" Sona quipped flicking Ele's chin laughing heartily "I would have killed you if you were not driving right now" making Sonakshi laugh more and soon Ele joined too shaking her head at her cousin.

"But seriously Sona Why did he not say anything to you, by the way that police uncle was apologising to him I am guessing he was some officer otherwise police or sorry han! not possible , but definitely handsome na. Did you see his biceps oh my my"

"God knows and he wasn't that much" She stated back irked for no reason.

"oh please ..he was handsome alright. one of the finest guy I've ever seen and trust me I've seen alot, you might turn a blind eye to a handsome guy, I don't. Do you think we will meet again.."

"Stop fawning over him!!" Sona retorted irritated by the giddiness in Ele's voice.

"Excuse me.....?"

"Shut up. we are home" She said getting out of the car to avoid any questions about her attitude . She herself couldn't figure out why she was so irritated when Ele  just simply stated a fact.

As they entered the house ,they were welcomed by their angry and worried mother who was all set to play 20 questions with them."where were you both? What took you so long??? and whats with the look on your faces?? you know how worried I was... you don't wanna say something now??I'm asking you something."

Asha was a worrier, she thought all the wrongs in the world could befall on her children, even though Sonakshi was her only child, she never treated Elena or Naina, Ele's sister, any differently after their parents passed away in a car accident and she and her husband, Sona's father, Bejoy Bose decided to take them in.