Grey's Anatomy: Season 8 Finale

Yeah. I've updated this book a lot but opps. I just got to freak for a minute!

WARNING!: BIG SPOILERS

What happens in this season finale? So Arizona, Mark, Meredith, Lexie, Derek, and Christina are all on a plane to go to Boise to get some conjoined twins to take back to Seattle. Then the plane crashes. So this was stressful.

It's so sad. Then the entire back of the plane had flew off and Lexie was in the back. 😱 so they found her and was underneath a massive part of the plane rubble. Mark and Christina are trying to get her out while Meredith is looking for Derek.

Christina goes back to the plane to get supplies to help Lexie and Mark is staying with her. But then she dies!!!!!!!

Here's their final conversation:

Mark: I love you. I do. I've always been in love with you. I will always be in love with you. Which is why you have to stay alive. We can get married, and you're going to be an amazing surgeon. And we're going to have 2 or 3 kids.

Lexie: So Sofia can have siblings...

Mark: Yeah a sister and two brothers. We're going to be happy, Lex. You and me. We're going to be so happy. So you can't die okay? You can't die. Because we're supposed to end up together. We're meant to be. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Ahhh! Like sadness!!!! And it was so sad because Lexie told Mark a long time ago, like season five I think, if she was sick and dying she just wanted someone to hold her hand and play with her hair. And as she was stuck under the plane, Mark did just that.

So yeah. That was horrible. Then Meredith came back and was sobbing because Lexie was her sister and now she was DEAD!!!!! 😭😭😭😭

I was sobbing when she died. I was so sad. Slexie is an OTP for sure! They were adorable and so cute!

Then later when they were back in Seattle in the beginning of Season 9 MARK DIED!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

That was a very sad time. Then also Teddy left the show, so Grey's won't be the same. Yeah. It was so sad. I'm so SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Grey's Anatomy has officially ruined me. Yep. That's official so that's fun.

Bye people.

****shoutout****

_luluspies_

This is a group account with _springdays_ The_Lovely_Libra and I do you should go follow! We're going to write a story soon! So we'd LOVE if you'd follow us and read our stories!
#shamelessselfpromo