The Greatest Showman

Ah!!!!!!! This movie!!!!! I am OBSESSED!!!!!!!! I saw it today and it was SOOOO good!!!!! 😍❤️

I cried. It was sad (just at one point) and intense and just so FREAKIN good! I can't!! Akfneidsiehwbeb!!!!!! I am in awe!

Like personally I did NOT like La La Land (don't kill me). I just didn't like it for many reasons (more about that later). I was SO happy that Pasek and Paul (wrote Dear Evan Hansen music) wrote the music it is SOOO good!!!! And they had actors that can SING! Ahhhhh!!! I forgot Zac Efron can sing lol 😂 he was WAY better than when he was in High School Musical! And Hugh Jackman like what?! Ah!

Also the dancing was incredible! I especially loved Michelle Williams's dancing. It was so pretty. I loved when Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams danced and sang during the song "A Million Dreams" it was just beautiful!

Then for my Waitress fans Keala Settle and Eric Groove we're both in it! Erica's role was small. But Keala sang basically an entire song and was AMAZING! She's got a voice! Oh my gosh!

I also loved when Zac Efron and Zendaya sang "Rewrite the Stars." It was SO pretty! They were on a tightrope and spun around in the air and it was so cool!!!!

My favorite songs are:

1. Tightrope - Michelle Williams
2. Rewrite the Stars - Zac Efron and Zendaya
3. A Million Dreams - Ziv Zaifman, Hugh Jackman, and Michelle Williams
4. The Greatest Show - Hugh Jackman, and company
5. The Other Side - Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron
6. This is Me - Keala Settle and company

Those are my favorite songs! Ah! They're so good! Ajdneifn! I love this movie SOOO much! 😍❤️

Here is the movie trailer:

Then these are my favorite songs:

Tightrope:

Rewrite the Stars:

A Million Dreams:

The Greatest Show:

The Other Side:

This is Me:

Okay so if you haven't seen this movie you NEED to! I love it so much! ❤️

Bye! Love you all!

Love, leah_ann ❤️

So if you haven't seen the movie DO NOT read the next part! If you have seen it then go ahead!

So the part I cried at was when the circus house was on fire😭😭 I cried. If was so sad! Then when Phillip (Zac Efron) ran in looking for Anne (Zendaya) and then she came out so Barnum (Hugh Jackman) ran it looking for Phillip. Then the roof collapsed on them. I was sure someone would die but neither of them died. Barnum came out carrying Phillip and then it was so sad when he was on the hospital Anne cried as she sang a little reprise-ish of "Rewrite the Stars." It was SOOO sad 😭😭😭 but then when he woke up and they kissed and I was like, "AHHHHHH" *fangirls*
😍❤️