Frozen 2 Review!!

So I just saw Frozen 2 and AH. I thought it would be fun to sort of review it cause I like reviewing movies I've seen recently.

So here we go:

Disney you fucking did it again! Yet another good movie for me to watch endlessly and cry over. So I am a huge Frozen fan and Anna and Elsa are my favorite princesses and Kristoff and my Disney man crush for sure lol. Let's just say this movie did not disappoint.

Obviously, Frozen is such a classic and literally so good and it will always be a classic, but Frozen 2 was a perfect sequel to the beloved Disney movie. I loved getting a closer dive into all of the characters, especially Elsa. I love Elsa so much, because I just kinda get her if you feel me? 

Anyway, towards the beginning of the movie I did find it a bit dramatic or confusing, but I think that's just kind of the Disney vibe. As the movie went on I literally was in LOVE with it! All of the sweet moments with Anna and Elsa made my heart warm, especially since I have a sister who I am very close with (and we kind of are Anna and Elsa personality wise). 

And I just loved that the main focus of the story was still Anna and Elsa and their sisterhood "love story" and I felt like Kristoff and Anna's was still important and cut, but wasn't the main focus which I really enjoyed. Also Kristoff trying to propose and being a cute, awkward dork was literally so cute and also like same. Lol :)

Also with characters,  I loved the flashback parts with little Elsa and Anna and their parents. It made me so sad knowing everything that would come after that, like the parents dying and Anna and Elsa breaking apart. Rip.

And Elsa's HAIR! Her hair down was so DAMN PRETTY! When she came back to life sort of and was riding the horse hello QUEEN (literally lmao) I want her hair it is so pretty and I just loved it being down! I loved all the different hair styles like Elsa's in a pony then down and Anna's cut little braid and down. It was just a different vibe but was just such a cute little detail that made my heart so happy.

And the songs were so beautiful and incredible. They are definitely being played on repeat from now on.  Like "Into the Unknown" is such a power ballad and it's such a bop. But all of the songs are so incredible. Kristoff's dramatic song in the forest just made me laugh and I loved it. We love dramatic songs lol. Also "Show Yourself" made me lowkey emotional with the scenes from the first movie. Like hi if you couldn't tell I freaking love Frozen. I'm obsessed. 

Now for more specific moments so if you haven't seen the movie yet, spoilers beware! You've been warned.

Anyway, first Olaf explaining the first movie and stuff was literally so funny. Everyone in the theater was laughing so hard. Olaf is the best humorous sidekick ever. Try and change my mind (you won't)

Also I literally cried so hard when Olaf "died." Like bawled it was unhealthy. And when Elsa froze/died I was in denial. I was sitting there like "She's not dead. She's not dead." And thank GOD she wasn't or there would have been a FIGHT. Anna's song after Olaf and Elsa "died" broke my heart. Like she couldn't move with grief. My sweet baby! I was so sad. I'm glad we got a more in-depth dive into Anna emotional because I feel like we missed out of that just a bit in the first movie. 

Oh and Anna being queen made me so happy! Like Queen Anna and King Kristoff! SO CUTE!! I was thinking about the kids they would eventually have and how CUTE they'd be and it made my heart so happy!

Also "Samantha??" ... "Wait. I don't know a Samantha!" LMAO I fucking love Olaf wow. 

Anyway, I love this movie so much and want to see it again. I definitely will. Ha ha. Now it's time to go find an "Into the Unknown" karaoke track and learn it. Bye!

Comment down below if you have seen Frozen 2 and your thoughts and we can chat! Don't forget to comment, vote and follow me!

Love, leah_ann ❤️