Yah Da Shuffle Test Again

I actually got tagged three times to do this and it was really fun! So I'm going to do it again!

1. Black Roses Red from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (has nothing to do with dying lol)

2. La Isla Bonita: Glee Version (well that's weird for my love life lol)

3. Somebody's Eyes from Footloose (Okay. That's creepy for a wedding)

4. What's inside "in my pants" from Waitress (that doesn't make sense lol)

5. For the First Time in Forever from Frozen (ha ha what a great funeral song lol)

6. Part of Me "with a shovel and a screwdriver" by Katy Perry (that's awesome lol!!)

7. I Miss You by Blink-182 (Kay. That does NOT describe my week omg)

8. Que Sera, Sera by Doris Day (Okay what is with the Doris Day songs lol!!! And I guess they're always my theme song? Like whatttt? 😂)

9. Reflecting Light by Sam Phillips (omg!!!! This is SO perfect! This song would totally play when I think of someone I love!!! This is a beautiful song also like akbfjd!)

10. Smooth Criminal: Glee Version (yeah. That's a weird song to play when I miss someone lol)

So I'm not going to tag anyone, but if I tagged you before do it! And if you were not tagged but want to do it then join in the fun! Have fun everyone!

And I made the little picture up there! It's a quote by Meredith in Grey's Anatomy. 😍

***no shoutout***