(8)

Collin ~ Shilo

The next morning Shilo woke up and Immediately went to the window there were fewer people out side but enough to annoy her

The next morning Shilo woke up and Immediately went to the window there were fewer people out side but enough to annoy her. She got dressed for work and left her house keeping head down.

They perked up when they saw her. Shilo kept a tight smile on her face. She tried to block out the constant questions they were asking her.

She made it through without answering an found her way to the train station. " Geez."

On her way to work she whipped out her phone on the instant.

"Heyo. Got out of my apartment without embarrassing myself."

"Hello?"

"Wow for the first time in forever I feel neglected."

Shilo sighs and gets off at her stop. She walks the few blpcks she has to before getting to her work. Her boss greets her at the door." I love you Shilo Robinson. You've brought more customers here!"

Shilo laughs." Its just a rumor. He's not actually my boyfriend."

She shrugs."Well the customers don't know that. Get to work."

*

Collin purposely ignored Shilo's text. He was afraid he would break and tell her what he was planning. He was going to go to her work but not let her see him. He wants to meet her but he's scared that she would hate him.

Collin pulled a black beanie on his head along with his grey hoodie and some jeans. He put on some sun glasses to cover his eyes.

He found out where she worked. She worked at Cafe in Forest Hills.

As he neared the cafe his heart started pounded loudly in his ear. He stopped in his tracks when he caught sight of bright red hair." Shilo." He mumbles.

Collin walked into the cafe and the smell of sugar filled his nose. He sat at table facing the counter where she stood taking people's orders. " A nutmeg latte? That will be 2 dollars and 35 cents." Her face drops at what something tye person says.

"No im not Collin Michaels girlfriend." He balled up his fists. He kind of wishes she was. He hasn't ever had a face to face conversation with her but he fells like he knows her. She's truly intoxicating.

The teenage girl places a hand on her waist." Yes you are! Can you get me an autograph."

"No! Leave me alone and take your damn Latte." Shilo curses at her.

The girl takes the latter and splattered it on her face." Your bitch. Why are you dating Collin Michaels he deserves better."

Collin got your from his seat taking off his sunglasses and walks around the counter kissing the sweetness off her cheek." Hey babe. You taste so sweet." Collin says cheekily.

"Y-your Collin Michaels!" The girl screams.

"And your leaving. Like right now." He glares at the girl." Before I sue the shit out of you." Collin seeths.