(32)

Collin ~ Shilo

(...)

"I'm going to cry."

"Why?"

"I fucking bombed my audition. I blanked on the lines. So I started over then I didnt. But they won't call me back. Ugh I'm such a failure."

"Come one Shi. No your not."

"I am. Maybe I should just give up and become a lawyer."

"Do you even want to be a lawyer?"

"No but being a failing actress won't help either. I-Im just so frustrated. I've been to a million auditions and I manage to fuck up some how."

"I'm sure you'll get call backs."

"Doubt it."
"Are you near?"

"Yeah. I'll be there in a few."

Collin was picking Shilo up for a fun night. He has realized he and her haven't been out in awhile. So he decided to take her to club in Manhattan so she could let her hair down.

He was surprised when she actually said yes. It didn't seem like her crowd, he also just wanted to see her in tight dress to show off her amazing body.

Shilo was like a drug to him. He was hooked and if he didn't see her then the withdrawal symptoms would come. That was one of the reasons why he asked her to move on with him.

Collin was fixing his shirt in the mirror. He messed up his hair by running gelled finger through it. He tied his shoes and sprayed on some Cologne.

On his way to her house Collin tucked a flask of vodka in the pocket of his jacket. He texted and told her that he was out side. Collin checked out his hair in the mirror before turning watch the door.

His mouth fell to floor when he saw her. She was wearing a blood red dress that hung closely to her body. It wasn't too short but the back revealed her whole back. The v neck made her breast pop out showing cleavage. Shilo didn't cover feckles she only put on matching lip stick and golden eye shadow. Her hair was curled to perfection and pulled to the side.

She looked gorgeous." Woah." He breathed out.

Shilo send him a cheeky smile." I don't look to fancy? "

"No you look perfect." He Leaned in a pressed a kiss on her cheek letting it linger there for a little.

Shilo's eyes wander around his body took. She tried hard not to drool." You don't look to bad your self."

"I know." Collin laughs.

Rolling her eyes she says." Modest much?"

"Not at all."