(10)

Collin ~ Shilo

"We are headline news

Geez I didn't even see any
pap yesterday.

"My mom called me this
morning. She was like oh
I didn't know you had
a boyfriend."
"I didn't know either."

"Hahaha. Can I see you again today? You don't have work today right?"

"I mean if you want to.
You could come over to my apartment. I'm not feel too well right now."

"Your sick?"

"Just alittle. Okay I lied.
I feel like actual horse shit."

"I'll be over soon. Do to bed and take a nap. You'll feel better after."

Shilo did exactly what he said and went to bed. She didn't know what Collin was to her but she didn't care because the way they were now was perfect.

She put on a white camisole alone with comfortable shorts. Shilo got into her bed, she kept her front door unlocked because she didn't feel like getting up.

"I'm here."

"The doors open."

"Why the hell did
you leave the door open? A stranger could came in."

"Your a stranger."

"I'm wounded Shilo."

The door to her room opened revealing Collin. He held a container and a plastic bag." I come baring food."

Shilo groans." I can't stomach food. I feel like I'm going to be sick." She says clutching her stomch. A wave of nausea rushed through her as she sprinted to the bathroom room throw up the contents of her stomach.

Collin rushed to her side holding her hair out of face rubbing soothing circles on her back." Oh baby... it's okay." He said lowly in her ear.

Once she was done she flushed the toilet and washed out her mouth." Oh god that so wasn't attractive." Shilo says feeling flushed.

"Anything you do is attractive." He grins at Shilo cupping her chin. He looked like he was going to lean in so she turned her head.

She shyly smiled." I'm sorry but I just threw I don't think I want you to kiss me right now."

"I get that." He smiled and kissed my forhead softly.