(30)

Collin ~ Shilo
Ivan ~ Shilo

"Move in with you?" Shilo looked up from her phone with her mouth slack

"Move in with you?" Shilo looked up from her phone with her mouth slack. She didn't know what to do, she would love to live with Collin. It's a sign of commitment. " Collin I don't know are we ready for that?"

Collin has been thinking about this for weeks now. He wants to be able see her when he comes home from a long day at work. He wants to cook for her and provide for her like she's his wife. He wants to see her when he wakes up and go's to sleep. He wants to protect his little Shilo.

"I think we are. Shilo as crazy as it sounds I want to be with you for the longest time ever. I know my apartment isn't enough to build a family together so I want to buy house." He watches her for her reaction.

Shilo bites her lip." Is it crazy that I want this so much." She grins uncontrollably at him." But I feel like we're moving too fast."

"We're young we have to live life with no regerts." Collin looks into the pool of her eyes." Do this with me Shilo."

"Okay."

*

The next day Shilo left work to get to school. She had a test that she didn't really study for because she was with Collin. She really needed to learn to tell him no. Luckily she felt as if she did well on the test.

It was 7:30 when she finished. On her way out the door she tied her hair up in ponytail to keep it out her face. She pulled on her scarf along with her jacket when the chilly breeze met her skin. She immediately shivered." Its pretty cold." She voiced.

Collin couldn't pick her up because he had a recording session. So she was stuck taking the train. She kind of missed taking the train though, it gave her time to think.

Her heels clicked on the pavement as she walked on the dim lit street. Shilo's phone vibrated in her pocket making her stop. It couldn't have been Collin.

"Hey sis."

"Ivan! Oh my gosh
I've  miss you."
"Why haven't you texted me back. Its been like 3 months."

"Mom and I were busy.
And Its only been 1"

"What possibly could
you have been doing
that meant you couldn't have sent your sister a text?"

"We moved."

"What? Did I read that right?"

"We moved.
Mom had to leave."

"Why? we grew up
in that house. She loved that place."

"Mom got in a bad relationship
while you were gone.
That guy. He was dick.
I got into a fight w/ him and he gave me black eye.  That's when mom realized that we needed to get away from him."

"Shit, Ivan why didn't anyone tell me? Fuck, you guys could have been hurt more than just a black eye. Did you call the police?"

"Mom didn't want me to. She didn't want to let the law get dragged in. I had to agree."

"Why didn't you guys tell me."

"We didn't want to
worry you. You seemed so happy with your boyfriend and all."

"Dammit Ivan your
my family. I should have
been there. Do you
need me to come home now?"

"No were fine. No worries. We moved just one town over. I doubt he will even try looking. It's just for precaution you know?"

"Well I'm glad your safe. I just wish you talked to me sooner."

"We didn't want to worry you. We haven't even told dad the real reason why we moved. He'd try take me away from mom."

"That's probably right.
I can't wait to see
you guys soon."

"Thanksgiving right?"

"Yup. I'm even bringing Collin!"

"Oh your super
star boyfriend...."

"You don't like him?"

"All the news articles make me worry. You love him eh?"

"I do."

"Then I like him. But if he's straight up an arrogant piece of shit then I'm kicking him the fuck out."

"I wouldnt expect anything less."

"Love you Shilo."

"Love you too Ivan."
"Tell mom I love her too okay? Tell mom everything is okay"
"And Ivan were just kids we aren't supposed to be heros. It's okay to ask for help."

"Okay."

Read 7:49pm

"Shilo bear? You home?"