(29)

Collin ~ Shilo

Shilo bounced in her seat excited about the mysterious surprise

Shilo bounced in her seat excited about the mysterious surprise. Collin had a small smile on his face, he as inching to tell her about the present.

When they got his apartment he immediately jumped out the car. When they both got in the elevator he covered her eyes." Oh god. Is this really necessary?" She whines.

"Yes." When they got his floor he opened the door letting his hands drop.

Shilo's eyes wander around the apartment seeing nothing." What is i-"  a tiny little puppy starts to walk towards them slipping on the hardwood floor." Oh my god!"

Collin smiles as Shilo rushed to pet the puppy. Her eyes shine with happiness when she feels he puppy's soft fur." Aw." She cooes.

"He's cute isn't he?"

She nodded quickly." He's adorable! What's his name?" He grins.

"You have to think of the name." Shilo let out an excited squeal before cradling the puppy in her arms.

Shilo stared down that puppy trying to think of a name." How about, Poseidon." She giggles when the small dog licks her face.

"Ew no. How about Silo."  Shilo scrunches up her nose obviously not liking how similar the name sounded." Okay maybe Prince."

Collin's suggestion made her smile." Okay Prince it is. But he's mine?"

"Yeah I got him for you. He'll grow up to protect you, when I can't." Collin smiles kissing her forehead tenderly.

Shilo remembers something that makes her frown." I can't have pets, it's on my contract for the building. I would love to keep him but I can't." 

This is what Collin was nervous about, not the whole contract thing but what he was about to ask her next." I'm room nervous to say it you. But I'll text it to you."

Shilo chuckles shaking her head." It can't be that bad. Just say it." She smiles.

"Move in with me."