(22)

Collin ~ Shilo

"I'll be pulling up infront of your building in the front In five be ready

"I'll be pulling up infront of your building in the front In five be ready. Love you."

"Kk. I'm getting dressed."

"Don't tease me like that babe."

Chuckling Shilo pulled on a shirt followed by her jacket since it was starting to get a bit chilly out. She pulled on her her black combat boots before tying her hair up in a bun.

Shilo has gotten very close to Collin so she feels as if she doesn't needs to dress up for him. She feels confident in her own skin with him." Okay." She breaths out.

She steps into Collin's car she sends him a bright smile." Hey Collin."

"Hey Shilo bear." He heavily sighs.

She fully turns to him with an concerned look on her face." Hey you okay. You seem stressed."

Collin shakes his head." I'm fine. Let's just go to the cafe to see what that asshole has to say." He says harshly.

He's not usually like this." Woah. Seriously are you okay?" She grabs his hand and with her thumb rubs circles on the back of it.

Collin relaxs under he touch." I'm sorry. Just some things that happened at work. My agents are making me.." He cuts himself off." Forget it. I'm okay. Sorry I snapped."

Shilo smiles at him pressing a kiss on his cheek." Its okay. Let's just go."

*

When then walk into the small coffee shop it doesn't take long to spot Tyler. Collins jaw clenches when he sees him. The smug look on his face just made Collin's blood boil. He's trying to ruin the only good Collin has ever had.

Tyler gets up and grins down at Shilo." Hi Shi! I see you bought your body guard along." He acknowledged Collin.

"Damn right." Collin wraps his arms around Shilo's small figure." What do you want Tyler? What's the shit you wanted to say?"

Tyler's smirk doesn't falter." Let's have a seat first let us get comfortable."

Muttering under his breath Collin sits so does Shilo. The air around them got thick, she felt like she cut it with a knife." So Tyler what is it?" She says softly.

Tyler's eyes roam her face for second before grinning at her." I'm sure Collin hasn't told you about what an asshole he is. He sleeps around with girl, and treats them like shit. You should leave him if you want get out of that relationship with a whole heart." So this was his tricks, to make her hate him. Just to get back at him.

"Collin already told me what happened those past years. I trust him so you don't have to tell me this again." Shilo says calmly." If this is all you had to say I'm highly disappointed."

Collin's smile grows. That's his girl! He thought. However Tyler's face dropped." He told you?"

Shilo just nods." Well did he tell you that he's going abroad to Europe for half a year." Collin's face drops this time, Shilo looks at home desperately.

"You better be lying Tyler." She warns." Collin is this true?" Her bottom lip trembling.

Collin ran a hand through his hair. He didn't want her find out about this, like this." Shilo I can explain."

"I. It. True?" She questions firmly.

Rooted in his spot he nods." But I need to explain. I was going to tell you but I just didn't know how. I don't want to leave you!"

Satisfied Tyler looks at the chaos between them. He decided to pipe in his two cents." And you never know. He might start to like it there and decides to stay a little longer."

Collin gets up from his seat ready to hit Tyler." Shut the fuck up Tyler!" He bellows.

Not knowing what to do a devastated Shilo mutters under her breath." Everyone was right. You are just going to leave me just like the other girls."

"No, shit Shilo you have to wait." Collin pleads taking her hand into his. He tries to pull her into his body but she flinched away.

She shakes her head sucking in her bottom lip." No, just no. All of this was a mistake."

Her life crumbled in the span of 5 minutes.

God.