(11)

Collin ~ Shilo

"I wish I were there right now

"I wish I were there right now."

"Same there is a shit ton of paparazzi out side my house. They must have seen you get out my house yesterday."

"Geez are you okay?"

"I've been better. I got a text that made me feel like shit."

"What was it of?"

"Just some crap about how I should dye my hair. My friend said red doesn't go. She said I should color it brown whither blonde tips."

"Your not doing that. So don't even think about it."

"I mean would I look nice with brow hair. My red is kind of over rated."

"If you don't stop talking like that right now. I'm dropping everything and coming over."

"That doesn't sound so bad."

(...)

"Hey don't be like that. Jesus I was kidding.... You don't get you know. I don't like how I look. I don't feel comfortable in my skin. I feel the need to change. And you showering me in your beautifuls isn't going to change that."

"Fine I don't get it Shilo. I don't get how you can be so ignorant all the damn time. Your beautiful I'll say a million times over."

"I don't care."

"And I don't love you because your beautiful. I love you because your you. Your real. Your Shilo."

(... )

"You love me? Why?"

"You know what forget it. By Shilo."

Collin hung up the phone and threw it on the couch of the set he was on. Frustrated and embarrassed he walked into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror." I fucking told her I loved her. How could I tell her I loved her. But when she says shit like that I couldn't help but.."

He was without a doubt in love with Shilo. He could help his feelings but she seems so sad, so depressed. She hates herself. He needs to make her feel good about herself.

But he can't do while she think he's hates her.

Collin rushed to his agent." I need to go. I'm sorry but I have a priority and I need to tend to it."

Shilo.