(9)

Collin ~ Shilo

Shilo was so shocked, her freckled cheeks were bright red

Shilo was so shocked, her freckled cheeks were bright red. The girl that threw her drink on her fled the scene after the Collin's threat. Shilo jumped away from him and frowned." Collin?"

He sends a bright grin." In the flesh." His finger found the sticky substance." You should change out of this."

"I have some clothes in the back room. Stay here." She rushes out and changes out the clothes and wipes out drink from her face. " Collin's here. Holy shit. How do I act?" I frown.

(...)

"I can't leave. I can't face yiu. What if you hate me?"

"I could never hate you. Are you crazy? Come out I want to see you."

"I'm nervous."

"Don't be. I really want to hug you. And see we are already close. I kissed your cheek."

"Ugh don't remind me."

"Don't act you didn't like it. You were as red as a tomato."

"I'm going to come out. Okay?"

"Okay. Thank you."

Shilo hung up and stepped out the room to come face to face with Collin." Hi." She squeaked.

"Your so adorable." He compliments." When do you go on break?"

Shilo bites the inside of her cheek." In 5 minutes."

He smirks. " Until then."

*

Shilo and Collin walked down the street. They walked in silence from awhile until Shilo finally opened her mouth." Why did you come to the Cafe? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

Collin looked down at his hands." I wanted to come and see you without you knowing."

Shilo scrunches up her nose." That's a bit creepy. You could ahead told me. I wouldn't have looked like such a bum."

Collin tugged on her hand." You don't look like a bum Shilo you look gorgeous. Your even more beautiful in person."

She looks down at there hands" if people see us like this they may actually think we're dating. And quit it with the compliments."

Collin's eyes turned a shade darker before stopping in his tracks. He took both of her hands in his and pull closer to her." Let them think that. And your adorable."

There faces were so close Shilo almost didn't know what to. However Collin did, so he put a hand behind her neck and pulled her into a soft lingering kiss.