(17)

Collin ~ Shilo

"I'll be back in the hotel room soon

hotel room soon. I'm just talking to my manager
about another show in new York when we get back."

"Cool. Okay. Hurry
back I miss you."

"I do too and I didn't forget about you teasing
me earlier."

"You idiot. Lol."

Shilo leaned back in the chair. She was currently wearing shirt and some shorts trying to get comfortable. Collin left a few minutes ago for a quick second.

She has realized that Collin hasn't ever pressured her into doing anything too sexual but now she feels like she lacking in the sexual activity. Don't guys like when there girlfriends pleasure them? She thought.

Biting her lip she changed into only a shirt and laid on her bed. After a few seconds she immediately regretted it and quickly walked to find some shirts to put on." Shit." She grimaces when she heard the door unlock.

"Don't come in!" She yells." I'm not dressed."

Collin laughs." That makes me want to come in more." Shilo panicks as the door opens.

His eyes dark as he onces her over. A small smile creeps on his face. Shilo gets self conscious as his eyes roam over her bare legs and lacey underwear." I told you to stay out." Her voice wavered.

"Now what fun would that be Shilo bear." He stalked towards her with a mischievous smirk on his face that made her heart pound.

Shilo bites her lip." Alot of fun. I could talk to you through the door." She chuckles nervously.

Seeing her squirm under his gaze just turned him on even more." Your so fucking cute Shilo."

"It isn't cute when you curse like that." Shilo mumbles under her breath as he got closer to her.

Collin grabs his the tie around his neck and loosens it. With a mischievous look on his face he grins at her putting his hands around her shoulders. " I really want to kiss you right now."

Breathlessly Shilo says." If you want to then do it."

"Actually, I want you to kiss me." He says challenging her still while gripping her body closely.

Shilo intakes a sharp breath." Okay."

She brings her lips to his softly. She cups his face delicately feeling his soft lips on him." I really like this. Being in control." Shilo sighs.

"You don't understand how much self control I have to have right now." He growls against her lips while his fingers toyed with her last underwear.

Her eyes clouded with lust." Then don't" She said biting her lip.