(25)

Collin ~ Shilo

"I'm outside your apartment building but there's a lot of paparazzi

"I'm outside your apartment building but there's a lot of paparazzi. What do I do? Do I risk it or..."

"No. Do you have shades?"

"No its freaking raining. I'm soaked."

"I told you I should have come and picked you up but you refused."

"Oh shut up. What do I do? I'm cold."

"Stay there. I'll come down and get you."

"Won't that cause more drama?"

"Yeah but I rather be with you to make sure your safe."

"Always the gentleman Micheals. Hey hurry up my socks are soaked."

"I'm coming."

"Kay."

(...)

Collin pushed through the crowd getting out the front of buidling. Shilo was right it was raining, no pouring. He spotted her and pulled her into him covering her with his jacket to cover her face.

When they get through the crowd and got on the elevator. Shilo grinned at Collin who stared sown at her wet figure." Hi." She breathed out.

"Hi." He said then frowned. " You taking a shower and changing into new clothes when we get up there."

Shilo smiled softly leaning back on the wall." Okay." 

Collin's eyes wonder around her soaked body. Her thin blue shirt stuck to her skin making every curve prominent to the eye." Hmm." The strange noise gurgle from his throat.

His girlfriend was absolutely gorgeous, he thought.

Collin didn't know that he was taking steps towards her until Shilo's hands brushed his chest." I can't keep my hands off you." He mumbles against her neck. " I'm inching to touch you. Everywhere. "

Shilo's breath goes shallow." Were in an elevator Collin." With darkened eyes he presses the stop button on the wall.

"Done." He smiles when his hands run under her shirt Shilo shivered yet she felt so heated. Collin presses his lips on her neck, fluttering kisses everywhere.

Shilo arcs her body towards him wanting him to take the wet shirt from between them and every other piece of clothing too." Take it off." She breaths out.

Gladly Collin pulls off the shirt looking at her body lustfully." Your so god damn beautiful."

After a  heat moment the decide to take that into his apartment where they can get truly comfortable. They didn't get to far until another piece of clothing dropped.