(21)

Collin ~ Shilo

Shilo took out her tiny guitar, Ukulele

Shilo took out her tiny guitar, Ukulele. Tucking her head behind her ears she sat infront of Collin on the floor." When we first started talking I told you that I played the ukulele."

Catching on Collin started to get excited." Your going to play for me." He states.

"Yup. Don't grill me Mr.Musician, I'm not that good." Looking down at the neck of the ukulele. Nervously she started to play.

"You think that you now my heart. And you probably do. That's why I'm always with you. You stay with me for hours in an empty room never get bored never have nothing to.

Your my other half your what makes me me. Makes me smile when I fall down. I can't get back get back get back up on my feet. With out you here I am boring something inside you is triggering it makes me myself makes me funny. Your a beautiful thing were a beautiful thing together. Even when the weather is low. Your beautiful thing were beautiful thing together even when weather's low. We find the rainbow, up in the sky you say don't you cry it's all going to be alright." Shilo peeks an eye up at Collin who was watching her intensely.

Biting her lip she blushes." I don't know all the right chords for that song so yeah."

Mesmerized by yet another thing he clears his throat." That was great. You have an amazing voice Shilo. You should sing a song with me!" The idea pops in his head.

"Oh god no. I couldnt. Singing isn't one of my strongest traits. I'd  rather act."  She explains. Acting has been her passion for years. Just thinking about being on a set for show and meeting actors she's looked up to since she was a kid.

As she talks about acting Collin remembers the commercial she would have been casted in if he didn't mess it up." Hey Shilo. I have something to tell you."

"Oh gosh. What is it?" She places down her ukulele.

Sighing Collin knew this was the right thing to do. No secrets." You may get mad but I don't want there to be secrets between us." He futher explains." Remember that commercial you said you did great on."

Shilo's face lit up for a second." Oh yeah. They never called me back for that one." She said disappointedly.

"Well that was before we met face to face. I found out that I was judging the people along with the others. I didn't want to go because I didn't want to meet you that way."

She coaxed me to carry on." Okay.."

"If you made the audition then I would see you. And I didn't want us to meet through work so I made sure you didn't get in. They wanted to pick you but I said no." Collin held her arms down so she wouldn't hit him.

Shilo took a deep breath but she felt like screaming." I'm going to put this in my room." She gets up and walks into her room silently closing the door.

She let's out all her frustration with a loud scream. Shilo pulled at her not wanting to be mad at him. After her fit she leaned against the door and called Collin.

(...)

"I'm not mad at you."

"Your not?"

"No. I'm just a bit upset. That's why I'm not coming out because if I see your face. I might do a combination of kissing you and punching you at the same time."

"I wouldn't mind the kissing part."

"Me neither."
"You said that I would have gotten the part if you didn't say something."

"Yup. You were great I mean I watched you audition."

"You did? How? You were there?"

"No as soon as I realized you were going to that audition I asked an agent to record you. You said your lines flawlessly."

"I did? Thank you"

"I feel terrible. Let me help you get an another job."

"No I don't like hand outs. I don't want be given something I want to work for it."

"Its not like that. I'll give them your name and they'll hire you if they think your good for the job. In this industry it's all about knowing people."

"True. Okay. But let's start off small okay?"

"Okay. Now get out here and give me a kiss. It's driving me crazy knowing your sitting at the other side of this door."

"I'll give you more than just a kiss."

"What happened to my innocent little Shilo."

"She went running when she met you."

" Fuck I'm going to break this door down if you don't stop."

"Try me."

They didn't do anything that night. They just hugged and snuggled each other in bed. Shilo loved just being held in his arms and he loved the comfort she always brought his way.

However this didn't know a storm was coming there way