Chapter Twelve

Dave:

I was sat chilling with my baby girl when Nicki stormed in the room and started yelling. "I'm going to kill him!" I frowned as she paced back and forth. "I'm actually going to-" I stood up and grabbed her waist, holding her still. "Calm down."

She squinted her eyes and tilted her head sideways, looking at me like I was crazy. "No don't tell me to calm down! Look at this! Look at this shit Dave!" She yelled, unlocking her phone and showing me a picture of Khyree's baby mama, Jaycee, their daughter and Bronx.

 "No don't tell me to calm down! Look at this! Look at this shit Dave!" She yelled, unlocking her phone and showing me a picture of Khyree's baby mama, Jaycee, their daughter and Bronx

I shrugged not seeing anything wrong, it was just a picture of Bronx with his sister. "What's wrong with it?" I let go of her waist and she stepped back. "What's wrong with it? Are you being serious right now. It's a picture of her holding MY son." Out of all Khyree's baby moms Jaycee & Nicki were beefing the hardest.

"I specifically told Khyree that I didn't want Bronx around her and he goes and sends me this shit." She complained and went to go grab her shoes. "It's just a picture chill. Where are you going?" I asked looking down at her as she took a seat so she could put on her shoes.

"I'm going to get my son." She replied. "You're always complaining about Khyree not spending enough time with Bronx and now he finally is you wanna go take him away."

"I don't like her Dave, she's a bitch and I don't want Bronx around her." I shook my head. "You gotta get over it. "

"No I don't. I'm going to get Bronx I'll be back in an hour." She kissed Harlem goodbye then came over and pecked my lips before rushing out.

Nicki:

"Why did you send me that picture knowing I don't like her?" I asked Khyree as I waited for Bronx to grab his things from his room he had here.

"Because I wanted to."

"Are you fucking her?" I asked nervously. Although I knew I  couldn't stop him and even though I moved on with Dave, I still hated when Khyree slept with other women especially when we were still sleeping together. "Why do you care? I heard that you and the nigga Dave are back together."

"Not that its any of your business but yeah we are." I answered and he stepped closer to me causing me to back away from him awkwardly. I kept stepping back until I couldn't no more and found myself backed up against the wall with him towering over me. "You missed me?" He asked leaning forward. "Huh? You miss me Nic?" I froze as he started kissing on my neck, my weak spot.

"Ky stop." I pushed him back a little. "Bronx hurry up baby." I said hoping that Bronx would come on before anything happened between me and Ky. I was about to go over to Bronx's room when Khyree stopped me. "I got something for you."

"What is it?" He reached in his pocket and pulled out something I had been trying to avoid for a while now. Drugs. "Here." He tried handing it to me but I shook my head. "I don't do that no more."

"Since when?" He chuckled and sat down. "Since I promised Dave that I wouldn't." He stayed silent and emptied the contents of the bag out on the table in front of him. I took a deep breath as he grabbed a card and started making lines.

"I really hope you don't do that shit in front of my son because if you do-" I started to say but he cut me off. "If I do what? Huh? What are you gonna do Nicki? Because if I recall when he was around 6 months old, you were the one who od'd , leaving him alone for hours crying." I stayed silent as he brought up something that I had been ashamed of ever since the day it happened.

"Remember? Oh and what about the time my mom rushed him to hospital and they found traces of YOUR pills in his system because you left them lying around and he thought they were pieces of candy." My eyes began to water, I was really at my worst when on drugs and hated myself for putting Bronx through that.

"Exactly. So before you open your mouth to speak on me and what I do, think first." He spat coldly.

"Bronx come were leaving now."

After leaving Khyree's I decided to take Bronx to the park near my house so I could get my thoughts together and spend some time with my baby.

"Look mommy." Bronx exclaimed happily pointing at a big bird that landed in front of us.

"I see." I kneeled down to his height and smoothed down his hair, out of his face. My baby boy was a perfect mix of both me and his father, as well as one of the best things to happen to me. The reason why I was still here. "You know I love you right?"

He nodded with a smile. "Love you too mommy." "And Harley." He added and I smiled at his cuteness. "And Harley."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////