Chapter Seventeen

Nicki:

I held Bronx's hand and carried Harlem on my hip as we walked into my moms house. I followed the sound of her voice until I entered the living room.

"Mama! Why didn't you-" I stopped when I saw him sat laughing with my mom. "What's he doing here?" I frowned pointing at him.

 "What's he doing here?" I frowned pointing at him

"Nicki don't be rude." My mom fussed. "It's okay Lisa." He said to her before turning his attention over to me. "So I'm guessing this is Bronx and Harlem. Am I right?" I ignored his question. "Bronx come." My mom called Bronx over and he started making his way over to her but I stopped him. "Stay here." I mumbled holding his arm softly.

"Nicki-"

"No mom. Why is he here?" I asked angrily. "I wanted to see you." He said

"After 10 years?" I replied. "I'm sorry-"
"Save your sorry. I can't believe you let him come back in here, have you lost your mind? You-" He cut me off. "Don't talk to your mother like that." I frowned at the fact he thought he could show up out of nowhere and tell me what to do.

"You shut the fuck up!" I yelled as he stood up and started to approach me. "Look I know I may not have been there for you the way I should but that doesn't mean you can talk to me anyway, because whether you like it or not I'm still your father..."

"...I know I can never make up for lost time but let me be there for you baby girl." He said. "Don't call me that."

"Your mom told me you're pregnant."

"Come were leaving." I grabbed Bronx's hand and turned on my heels to leave. "Nicki wait." I heard my mom say as I rushed out of the house.

"Get out the way!" I yelled as my dad stood in front of my car not moving. He shook his head. "You think I won't run you over? Because I will." I said revving up the engine. "Please baby girl, come back in the house so we can talk."

"There's nothing to talk about. You left us when things got tough and never looked back..." I said as tears started to fall from my eyes. He sighed. "That's not true, I wanted to be there but me and your mama-"

"See what I'm talking about, You're always putting the blame on somebody else. You're the one who left nobody forced you." I cried. "Nic I'm sorry."

"Just get out the way."

He stepped to the side. "I'm not giving up on you Nicki."

It's had been three days since I last saw my dad and ever since my mom had been calling, begging me to forgive him. For some reason she insisted that he came to see me at my house today so we could talk things through.

"Come in." I mumbled as I answered the door for him with Harlem hiding behind my leg. "Thanks for letting me come over." He said and looked down at Harlem. "Hi princess." He reached for her and she walked over to him slowly. "She reminds me of you when you were her age." I ignored him and went over to the couches.

We sat down and he looked around before questioning me. "So what do you do? How did you afford all this?" I smirked to myself and decided to mess with him a little. "You really wanna know?" He nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay then there's not point sugar coating shit, I'm a hoe." I said and he raised his eyebrows in shock.

"I suck dick for money and fuck a bunch of rappers to get what I want. My car, I got that after spending a week with Future, this entire house was paid off by Lil Wayne after I fucked him twice." I lied and waited for his reaction. "Say something."

"Wow... Does your mom know about this?" He asked, I shook my head. "I'm so sorry." He apologised sincerely. I wanted him to feel bad and blame himself so I continued with the lie.

"Why? Closed legs don't get fed." I shrugged. He shook his head and looked down, I knew he felt guilty and I was glad but I didn't want him thinking bad of me so I had to clear things up."

"Relax I'm just playing.I just said that to see how you'd react." I noticed him let out a sigh of relief.

"Everything I got I've worked hard for but being a video girl that's the misconception that people have of me, that I fucked my way to the top which isn't true." I explained, ever since I started featuring in videos I've been called a hoe every time I even look at a guy.

"I hear you baby girl." My dad said agreeing with what I just said. I sucked my teeth loudly at him calling me 'baby girl' after I told him not to. "I told you to stop calling me that." "Why not? I used to call you that all the time."
"Yeah when I was a kid. I don't like it. The only person I'm really okay with calling me that is my Baby daddy." I was really missing Dave but he was serious this time, he didn't want anything to do with me.

"Their father?" I shook my head, no. "Just Harlem's." He looked at me confused I guess my mom left out the part about my children having different fathers when she decided to tell my dad my life story. "They got different dads?"

"Yeah, remember Dave?"

"How could I forget? He spent more time at my house than he did his own." He said remembering all the times Dave would come over when we were kids, including the times I use to sneak him in and out. "Yeah well he's Harlem's dad, then Bronx's dad is a club promoter I met at a party."

"And the baby?" He asked gesturing to my small but visible bump. I shrugged. "Some rapper, he doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby."

"3 baby daddies, wow." He whispered under his breath. "I heard that, my friends say it's because I got daddy issues or something like that." I said, before he could reply his phone started ringing.

He looked down at the caller ID then rejected the call. "I've got to go." He reached into his back pocket? pulled out a stack and tried giving it to me: "Here take this."

I chuckled whilst shaking my head. "I love don't need your money."

"Take it." He insisted attempting to push the money in my hand but I refused again. "Look around old man. Does it look like I need your money? Me and my kids are more than good."

Out of nowhere he smiled. "What?" I asked with an attitude as I walked him over to the door.

"You sounded just like mama. She said those exact words to my before I left-" I cut him off and opened the door for him to leave.

"Okay well bye." I said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I don't know how I feel about this chapter and it was a little random but I wanted to update so here it is...

Please vote &comment.
Excuse any errors ✨🌹