3

Danielle

"We're here!" I shouted so Katie and Randie would wake up.

Katie groaned and put her face to the window. "So pretty," she mumbled.

"I know!" I said excitedly.

Randie was still asleep, so I decided to wake her up like she wakes me up.

"RANDIE! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I shouted. "WE'RE HERE, AND WE'RE GOING TO CHECK INTO THE HOTEL!" I yelled.

We were staying at the Capitol Park Hotel for the whole week that we were going to be here, so I hope that it's a good hotel.

"FUCK YOU! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Randie screamed at me and pulled her blanket over her head.

"You can sleep in the hotel, now come on!" I smacked her when I parked the car.

"FINE!"

"Thank you!" I smiled and got out of the car to get my bag. The girls got out and grabbed theirs too, then we started walking towards the entrance.

* * *

After we checked in, we all ran to the elevator. As we got upstairs and into the room, we jumped on the beds.

"I'm gonna go to bed," I told the girls as I got dressed in my plain white shirt and Indiana sweats.

"I'm sleeping with you!" Katie yelled.

"Mk." I laughed and turned the lights off.

"I'm gonna walk around," Randie said after she got in her sweats and Jack & Jack shirt.

"Okay, night Randie."

"Goodnight YA DICKS!" She laughed and walked out of the room.

* * *

Randie

I walked out of my hotel room and started to walk down the hall. I didn't know where I was going, but hopefully it will be somewhere entertaining. I know that I'm not going to be able to sleep at all tonight because I slept most of the ride here.

"I'm sick and tired of you thinking that I'm going to cheat on you when I am gone!" I heard a guy yelling.

"NO, I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T THINK I'M HONEST, FAITHFUL, OR TRUSTWORTHY! GOODBYE!" the guy yelled and breathed aloud. I grabbed my phone out of my sweats band and unlocked it. I opened snapchat and started recording.

"In this hotel, listening to some rand-" I didn't finish my sentence because I ran into someones chest and he fell on me. He was laying right on top of me.

"Sorry," I heard a familiar voice.

"No it was my fault. I wasn't paying attention." I realized my phone was still recording on snapchat so I stopped it. I know I got the guy in the video because my phone turned the other way.

I looked up from my embarrassment and saw who it was. Fuck. Me.

_________________

So what happens next? Can you guys guess? Yas or NAH?