20

Danielle

"No this isn't happening!" I shouted and started to cry harder.

"I'm sorry," Randie said to Katie and I. She hugged the both of us.

Today is Taylor and Aaron's funeral. Neither of them made it at the hospital. We were all devastated when we found out. It has been about a week. I cry every night because I think about them. I can't find the energy to do anything anymore. The guys are all pretty bummed too. I don't know if they will do any more meet and greets because it won't be the same without Aaron and Taylor.

I pulled out of Randie and Katie's arms. I started to throw anything that I could find around the house. Cameron ran up to me grabbed me pulling me back. He held me in his arms and whispered to me that it would be okay. I shook my head and broke down crying uncontrollably. I saw Nash walking over to me and Cam. He joined in the hug and saying sorry.

"Nash." I tried not to cry.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"When will it get better?" I asked.

"I don't know." I saw a tear fall down his cheek. I put my head on his shoulder while he drew circles in my back.

* * *

Tears were streaming down my cheeks when I opened my eyes. I looked around and took a deep breath. We were still in the hospital.

"Are you okay?" Nash asked.

"No." I wiped my tears away.

"What's wrong?"

"I had the worst dream in history of fucking dreams!" I got up and walked around the room. Taylor was still out. I went into Aaron's room and saw that he was opening his eyes.

"NASH!" I yelled.

"What?" he ran into the room.

"Aaron's awake!" I exclaimed happily.

"Hey," Aaron let out a word.

"I was so afraid that you weren't going to wake up." I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"What happened?" Aaron asked as he tried to sit up.

"You don't remember?" I asked.

"No?"

"Well you and Taylor were in his car, going who knows where and a drunk driver hit you. The car flipped and went into a ditch," I summed it up as best as I could.

"Who is Taylor?" Aaron asked.

I shot Nash a look. He gave me the same sideways glance and walked up to Aaron.

"Do you remember me?"

"Of course I do. How could I forget you, Shawn?"

I looked at Nash with a more worried look.

"I'm just fucking with you Nash." Aaron laughed.

"That was NOT funny!" I told Aaron.

"It was though."

"Just a little."

"So where is my gorgeous girlfriend?" Aaron asked.

"Sobbing her eyes out," I said as I walked out of the room to get her.

"Katie. Aaron is awake," I whispered as I woke her up.

"HE IS?!" she shot up and ran into the room. When she got in there she kissed him and told him that she loved him.

"Let's leave them alone Nash. I really want to be in the room when Taylor wakes up." I walked back into the room to only find Taylor not awake.