15

Danielle

When I woke up Taylor was already awake. He was watching TV and looking through his pictures. He had set the one of him and I at Magcon kissing as his lock screen. I yawned and sat up.

"Here." he handed me a McDonald's bag.

"What's this?" I asked.

"I ran out and got us some food."

"Thanks."

"Welcome babe."

I got some food out of the bag and started eating it while my phone buzzed uncontrollably. What the fuck? It was twitter so I opened it without looking. I looked at the pictures of Jack and Randie that Jack had posted. I looked through the comments and saw that some people thought they were cute and then saw that some people hated Randie for holding Jack's hands. They don't even know Randie. I guess that is how it is going to be when Taylor tells people that we're dating. I looked through my news feed and saw that Jack accidentally posted one of Taylor and I snuggling. Shit.

"Taylor. What is this?" I asked.

"Jack didn't mean to."

"My ass. He tagged us and everything. I thought that we didn't want anyone to know!" I laughed.

"Well I guess they know now."

"Is that why my phone has been buzzing?" I asked.

"I'm assuming."

* * *

When I finished eating I took a shower and got dressed. I hadn't even realized it, but Taylor and I had to say our goodbyes soon.

"Taylor. I don't want to say goodbye." I frowned.

"I'll see you in a few weeks." Taylor smiled.

"I guess."

"It's okay. I will call you and text you everyday." he smiled.

I wouldn't look at him, so he put his index finger under my chin and raised my head. Taylor smiled more and then kissed me. Electricity sparked through my body like it always does.

"I hope so. I don't want to miss you too much." I hugged him.

"I told my mom that we were dating and I sent her some pictures of us. She said that you are really pretty and that she can't wait to meet you."

"When am I gonna meet her?" I asked.

"Well when you go over to my house the week before I get back. Don't worry about not knowing anyone because Randie and Katie can go with you." Taylor smiled and picked me up.

"Okay." I kissed him.

Taylor and I got all of our stuff packed and walked out of our room. We went to the other rooms and got everyone else. They were all ready so we left. When we got to the parking lot, I lost it.

"Taylor I'm really going to miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too." he picked me up and kissed me.

I heard 'awws' and I 'PDA', but Taylor and I couldn't care less. Randie, Katie, Jack, and Matt all took pictures of us. They posted them to twitter with the caption 'love birds'. How original. I can't wait for the next weeks to fly by. I get to see Taylor and I get to spend two whole weeks in Princeton. Thank gosh that school is over on Wednesday.

"Bye Taylor." I smiled.

"Not yet."

He walked me to Randie's car and we started kissing more. This isn't going to be easy, I thought when we were kissing.

"Okay, I really need to go." Taylor laughed.

"Okay. I love you Taylor." I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too Danielle."

Randie, Katie, and I got into the car and left first. We all talked about our weekend here and how it was great. After we were all done sharing I fell to sleep thinking about Taylor.