14

Taylor

"Will you go on a do-over date with me?" I asked Danielle when I got done helping her with her hair.

"What?" She asked.

"Will you go on a do-over date with me? I felt bad about last night."

"Promise me that there will be no girls?" she brushed through her hair.

"Yes. We're going to a special place."

"Then yes."

"Go get dressed." I smiled.

Danielle came back wearing s Taylor shirt that I'm assuming she made, because we doesn't sell those.

"So what are you wearing?" she asked me.

"A t-shirt and my cargo shorts."

"Let's go get you clothes babay." she laughed.

We walked out of the room and got my clothes from my room and I got dressed. We left a few minutes after and went to the special place.

* * *

Danielle

Taylor pulled into a small cabin like home and we got out. He walked me up to the door and we walked in. It was amazing.

"What is this?" I asked.

"You'll see." Taylor smiled.

"I guess I will."

"You like pizza right?" Taylor asked.

"Yup."

As soon as I said that pizza came out and we started eating it. Halfway through me eating it, I found a piece of paper in my mouth as I chewed on a piece if pizza.What the heck Taylor grinned and nodded. I assumed he meant 'read it'. I unfolded the paper and read out loud what it had said.

"Danielle, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and looked up at Taylor. He was red and I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend. Like that doesn't even have to be a question." I smiled and walked over to him. I hugged him and then went back to my seat and started eating my pizza again.

"I don't want to say that we are going to date and sound like a complete asshole." Taylor laughed.

"True. Thank you for this. No guy has ever done this for me." I smiled and finished my pizza.

"I'm glad that this was unique."

"It was."

"Good."

We spent the rest of the night telling stories of our past. Taylor let me tell him how much that I liked him. We took some pictures and danced a little. I can't get over the fact that I'm dating Taylor Caniff. There is also a downside about dating him though, I won't get to post any of the 'outside of magcon' pictures and I can't tell people that him and I are dating. This must be how Randie and Jack feel.

"What are you thinking about?" Taylor asked.

"Just that I can't tell people how my long life dream came true. When can we tell people that we are dating?" I asked as I stared into his beautiful brown eyes. I'm a wimp for brown eyes.

"Well my fans are kind of suspicious because Randie and Jack posted some pictures and videos of us sleeping in the hotel room. Plus one of the pictures you posted of me." Taylor smiled.

"When will you tell them who I am?"

"When you're ready."

"I am."

"You aren't. Trust me. Want to leave?"

"Sure."

We started walking and someone grabbed me and pulled me to the hallway. It was Cameron. What does he want now?

"I'm sorry about yesterday."

"Shut up. I don't want to talk to you." I folded my arms and looked away from him.

"I'm sorry. I am so stupid, but I want you," he confessed.

"Cameron, Taylor and I are dating," I said before I walked off to find Taylor. I saw Taylor by the door and he smiled at me.

* * *

When we got back to the hotel, Taylor and I went straight to my room. He walked out so he could get his bag from his room. When he came back I was already in my 'sleeping' clothes.

"I don't want to go to sleep tonight. I just want to talk to you until I get really tired. I want to get to know you more. I really like you and I want you to know everything about me." I sat on the bed and grabbed some drinks out of the little fridge.

"Fine with me." Taylor smiled and sat next to me.

"Where do you want me to start?" I asked.

"As little as you remember."

I started telling him my life story. There were some really good parts and some really bad. I told him every little thing about me and he told me every little thing about him. It was a good night.

"Taylor," I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Do me a favor?" I asked.

"Anything."

"Please don't forget to see me and please watch Aaron. I don't want my brother getting hurt in any kind of way." I took Taylor's hand and smiled.

"Okay." he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Danielle."

"I love you too Tay."

I slowly fell asleep and snuggled against Taylor. He kept me feeling safe and sound. I just hope he doesn't forget about me.