6

Danielle

When we got to the hotel room, Katie and Randie completely vanished, so I was alone. I wanted to text my mom and tell her that I found my brother and I'm really pissed off because she didn't tell me who he was. It just sucks that all my life I've had a twin, and a dad, but my mother wouldn't let me find them or know anything about them. She is such a bitch.

To: Momactia.

So I found Aaron. He looks like me a little. Is that the reason why you wouldn't come with me to the meet and greets to make sure I was okay? You didn't want to see Aaron? Is that also the reason why you left the room every time I said his name? Thanks for nothing. I figured it out myself.

I tossed my phone on the bed and laid down next to it. I then remembered that I needed to talk to Aaron about some things and he had given me his number. I got the piece of paper out of my pocket and dialed his number.

"Hey Aaron it's your sister. Could I come to your room and talk to you about all of this?" I asked him as soon as he picked up.

"Yeah. I was literally just about to call you. I'm staying at the big capitol hotel.  Room number is 404," Aaron said as he cleared his throat.

He is in the same hotel as me and only four doors down?

"I'll be over in thirty seconds. Turns out that we're in the same hotel." I smiled and hung up.

I ran out of the room after I grabbed the room key. I skipped to Aaron's room. When I knocked, nobody came to  the door. I knew he thought I was just a crazed fan.

"Aaron, it's Danielle, open the door." I laughed and knocked again.

When the door opened, I saw who was behind it and who else was in the room. I couldn't believe my eyes.