18

Danielle

School is finally out, so I get to see Taylor in a few days. I've been packing to go to his house these past few days. His mom seems to like me, even though she doesn't know me that well.

"Have you and Taylor, you know?" Katie asked me after I threw my duffle bag into the trunk of my car.

"No," I answered. "Jack and Randie did stuff though." I laughed.

"DID NOT!" Randie got really red.

"Whatever." I laughed.

We drove in silence most of the way there. The only time we talked was when I told them that Liam had tried to kiss me on the last day of school. Thank the heavens that he didn't because then Taylor would've never forgiven me.

* * *

We got out of my car and got all of our stuff out of the trunk. We walked up to the door and knocked on it. Taylor's mom came to the door. I smiled and she hugged me.

"Taylor has told me so much about you and you guys haven't been dating that long," his mom said cheerfully.

"He's such a sweetheart." I blushed.

"Yes he is. Come on in ladies. Just walk up to Taylor's room, it's the third one on the left."

After she told me where to go, I walked up to his room. I looked around and saw all of his stuff. Just a month ago, I would have never thought of myself dating Taylor. I set my bag down on his bed and I walked around his room. I smiled and sighed.

After I was done looking around, I went back downstairs and saw Randie and Katie smiling at me hard. They were up to something.

* * *

"DANIELLE GET DOWN HERE! WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" Randie shouted to me from downstairs.

I sat up and forgot where I was for a minute. Then I remembered that I was at Taylor's. house. I took one of his shirts out of his closet last night and slept in it. It smelt just like him.

"I'll be right there!" I yelled.

I got up and walked to the ledge. I saw Taylor at the front door and excitement shot through me.

"TAYLOR!" I screamed. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and I jumped into his arms.

"Well I missed you too." he laughed.

"I missed you so much."

I pulled back to look at his beautiful face and study all of his features. Soon enough our lips were moving in sync.

"Hey, no PDA in front of me!" Jack said in a little kid voice.

Taylor and I laughed and stopped kissing.

"We need to talk," Taylor said. He looked sad, so I knew it was something bad.

"About what?" I asked.

"Let's go upstairs and talk about it."

Taylor carried me all the way upstairs to his room and set me down on his bed.

"So, the day after you left, there was this girl. She was just a fan and she asked me for a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I said okay, because you know, she's a fan. When I was going to kiss her on the cheek she turned her head and started kissing me. I'm so sorry. I know that I should've told you earlier, and that is why your twitter isn't working," Taylor explained.

"Let me see the video," I demanded.

"You don't w-"

"Yes I do." I cut him off.

He sighed and grabbed his phone. He played the video and as soon as I saw it, tears came to my eyes. I got up and walked out of his room and went downstairs.

"Danielle. Come back." I heard Taylor.

"No," I cried.

"Please."

"No Taylor. I can't date you!" I shouted. "I knew that this wouldn't work out. I'm so fucking dumb for thinking that you'd ever even like me!"

Taylor ran after me and grabbed my arm. I jerked it out of his grasp. I got into my car and sped off.

* * *

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. My phone buzzed, but I ignored it. I sat in a stranded parking lot with my legs up to my chin. I can't believe they kissed. He kissed her back though, I saw it. My phone kept ringing so I answered it.

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT TAYLOR?!" I yelled.

"Come to the hospital." It wasn't Taylor talking to me, it was Nash.

"What happened?"

I got no answer, just the hospital name. I started my car and sped as fast as I could to the hospital that Nash named.