13

Taylor

Danielle fell asleep at the top of the Ferris Wheel and I didn't want to wake her up, so when we got to the bottom again, I scooped her up in my arms and carried her. I passed Cam and rolled my eyes. He was trying to say something to me, but I just ignored him.

I drove me and Danielle to the hotel to her room. I wasn't going to stay, but I got kicked out of my room.

"Danielle." I shook Danielle a little as I put her on the bed.

"Huh?" she groaned.

"You might want to change," I said.

"Get my clothes out of my bag, please." she stretched.

I walked to her bag and unzipped it. The first thing I saw were pictures of her and I, then the pictures of her and the other guys. She's so cute. I moved passed the pictures and grabbed her sweats and Jack & Jack shirt.

"Here you go." I tossed the clothes at her.

"Can you dress me?"

"Um, I guess."

She sat up and put her arms up. I pulled my sweatshirt over her head, along with her shirt, and threw them on the floor. I helped her put her Jacks' shirt on and then she laid back down. I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and slipped them off and put her sweats on.

"Thank you."

"Welcome." I smiled and covered her up.

I got my sweats on and took my shirt off. I slept in the other bed and went to sleep. I turned off the lamps and went to sleep.

* * *

"Taylor." I woke up to Danielle tapping my shoulder and shaking me.

"Yeah?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Can I sleep with you?" she asked.

"Sure, yeah. Come here." I
opened my arms.

"It's storming bad and I hate thunder," she said as she climbed inner next to me. I scooted over so I wasn't pushing her over the edge.

"Will you put your arms around me?" she asked and put her body closer to mine. I responded by putting my arms around her and pulling her closer so there was no space between us. She kissed my arm.

"I love you," She whispered.

"I love you too."

* * *

Katie

I woke up in Aaron's arms. I shouldn't like him, he's Danielle's brother. I turned over to face him, but he was still asleep. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him for Instagram.

"Sleepy head.(:"

"Morning." Aaron opened his eyes and smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back.

"You're so cute."

"Right back at cha." I laughed.

Aaron moved his arm up my side and I started laughing.

"What?" he asked.

"It tickles."

"It does?" Aaron asked with a grin. Before I knew it, I was being tickled non-stop. I laughed so hard that I woke Jack up.

"What the hell?" Jack threw a pillow at me and Aaron.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Just can't keep your hands off the ladies can ya Aaron?" Jack laughed and put his head back down.

"Just can't keep my hands off Katie," Aaron corrected him.

"Same difference you ass."

"Go back to sleep," I said to Jack. I grabbed the pillow he threw and threw it back at him. He shrugged and put it under his head.

"I'll be back. I have to get my bag. I'm gonna get ready for our last night tonight." I smiled at Aaron and kissed his nose.

"Be quick." Aaron winked.

"I'll try." I winked back and smacked his butt.

I walked in the room quietly and looked around for my bag. I saw Danielle and Taylor were curled up together. Taylor's hand was on her cheek and they were holding hands. I grabbed my phone and took multiple pictures of them. Danielle started moving, so I put my phone on record and started to record them.

"Taylor," Danielle whispered.

"What?" he whispered back.

"I freaking love you." Danielle smiled.

"I know you do. I love you too." Taylor kissed her forehead.

I stopped recording and grabbed my bag. I ran out of the room and quietly latched the door.