11

Cameron

I put my hand in Danielle's back and walked out of the door. I had no clue where she wanted to go, but I really wanted to talk to her. I like her even though I don't know her. She's just my type, but she told me straight out that I wasn't hers anymore.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked as we headed towards the elevator.

"Anywhere."

"We're gonna go somewhere, but we have to drive."

* * *

Danielle

Cameron took me to the beautiful place. It was a carnival. I unbuckled my seat belt and sat forward. It was so pretty.

"Sit back." Cameron laughed.

"Oh, yeah."

"I get in for free, so don't worry."

"How?" I asked.

"My family owns this place. It's closed right now, but I have a key. My brother and cousins are more than likely here still."

"Okay."

We got out of the car and walked towards the opening entrance. It was so cool. I haven't been to a carnival for years.

"Cameron, this is so cool." I smiled.

"I know."

"Thank you." I hugged him. He hugged back and kissed my cheek.

"I'd do anything to see that pretty smile on your face." Cameron pulled me close. We kept walking until we reached where people paid.

"Hey babe, I'm so glad that you've decided to stop by," a girl with long blonde hair greeted Cam. She moved closer to him and tried to kiss him, but he backed away.

"Hey Callie," Cameron said and put me in front of him. I was literally back to stomach with him. He put his hands on my shoulders.

"Who is this?"

"Danielle."

"I hope she knows that we are dating." She emphasized 'we'.

"We are-"

"We aren't dating Callie. Danielle and I are," Cameron said after he cut me off. What the fuck?

"YOU'RE MINE, CAMERON!" Callie shouted.

"No, I'm dating Danielle. I broke up with you a long time ago. I don't like you anymore."

"No, you're not dating her," Callie said.

It took one look for me and I knew what I had to do. Cameron looked desperate to get out of this train wreck and I knew I had to save his ass. Callie had to believe this somehow. I don't want to do this. Not now.

I turned around and stood on my tippy toes. I kissed Cameron and made it look real and emotional. He even stuck his tongue in my mouth. I can't believe I'm doing this because for one, I like Taylor so much and I don't want to hurt him because I like him a lot, and for two, Cameron's kisses are actually good. I heard one little thing and that was it. I pulled out of the kiss and walked toward what I saw, but I couldn't run. I was too emotional. I started crying and then I ran into the carnival.