7

Danielle

I stood in the hallway and looked inside the room. On the bed Jack and Randie were cuddling and Katie was playing video games. Then there was Taylor and a girl that looked like a whore on the floor. It looks like a couple convention. What the fuck. Taylor has a girlfriend?

"Hey sis, you gonna come in?" Aaron came over to me and dragged me into the room.

"Sorry," I apologized and sat down next to Aaron. How in the fuck do Randie and Katie know that we share a hotel with them? I looked over at Katie and she grabbed her phone, she knew that she needed to text me,

From: Katie

Randie met Jack last night and she said that they both like each other, I guess. I ran after her because I didn't know where she was going so she told me. Then she told me the story of her and Jack. She dragged me over here with her after that, Oh, she also knows that Aaron is your twin and that I like Aaron.

To: Katie

How did all of this happen? Is that girl Taylor's girlfriend?

From: Katie

It just kinda happened. I think she is. I don't think he likes her that much though. He seems annoyed with her. Jack and Aaron told me and Randie that she is using him.

To: Katie

Oh, that sucks. Well I'm gonna leave soon because I don't wanna deal with this.

I stood up and saw Taylor and that girl kissing. I tried to look away, but I couldn't. I started to walk to the door. I heard Aaron calling my name, trying to stop me. I opened the door and that was the last thing I remember.

* * *

"Hey beautiful," Taylor greeted me when I opened my eyes.

"Hey." I stretched and groaned. "Wait, why am I here?" I asked.

"You are at the hospital. My girlfriend tripped you as you walked by us. You slammed your head on the tile," he explained to me and then grabbed my hand. I didn't grip his back, so he let go.

"Where is everyone?" I asked as I looked around the room.

"They went to go get some food. Oh and your dad was here to see you. Aaron told all of us who you were." he smiled and grabbed my hand again. I quickly removed my hand from his. I still remember why I tried to leave the room.

"Thank you for everything. I think you should go get some sleep now because you look really tired." I shooed him away.

"I just want to make sure that you're okay."

"I'm fine."

"I want to stay here." he pleaded.

"Find your girlfriend and stay with her."

"She left me, but I was going to leave her anyways," Taylor mumbled.

"Why'd she leave you?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand for the third time in the past five minutes and didn't let me pull away this time.

"She left me because I helped you. I picked you up after you fell," Taylor said while he rubbed his thumb over the top of my hand.

"Why didn't you just let my brother get me?" I asked him.

"Because I'm your hero." Taylor smiled and kissed my cheek.

I felt myself turn red, but I didn't want him to see so I pulled the covers up to the top of my nose.

"Why do you automatically think that you're my hero?" I asked in a rude tone.

"I went through all of your tweets." Taylor smiled and tightened his grip on my hand. "Scootch over, I want to lay with you to keep you warm, you're shivering." Taylor stood up out of the chair he was sitting in.

I scooted over and let him under the covers with me. When he was under the covers he immediately wrapped his arms around me. A dream come true

"You should get some sleep." I turned and looked at him.

"Goodnight Danielle." he kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Taylor."