Emotional Spot, huh.? | [TuckerXBlue!Reader]

[8/October/2017]
[Edited]

The reds and blues were doing what they normally do. Fighting, shit talking out on one another and trying to kill each other. Same old, same old. Sarge was thinking of a way to kill the blues, Simmons was obeying orders, Grif was sleeping in on his duty, Donut was relaxing with his scented candles, Lopez was speaking in Spanish most likely cursing at the reds. Oh how you wished you knew Spanish to understand what that robot said. Doc was calming everyone down, Caboose was trying his best not to kill Church and Church was shouting everywhere and anywhere. But you haven't heard Tucker shouting "Bow chicka bow wow" over the canyon for almost the whole day, and it was already evening.

You walked up to the steep hill, which surrounded the two bases and tried to find Tucker from up the hill.

"Where can that pervert be.."

"Looking for me, sweet cheeks?" You heard Tucker replying from behind you, his tone was... less energetic compared to usual.

Something was wrong. You turned to your back and you see the teal- ..turquoise.? ...light bl- 
What ever color armored man sitting in a small cave in the hill's walls. He was looking at you with an expressionless helmet, admiring [Y/H/C] as it glides through the wind.

"Looking beautiful today, baby." He tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

Just than, it started raining. The first few droplets dripped on you head as you looked up to see the dark, grey sky. You looked so photo generic in this pose, it was no doubt because of your natural beauty, Tucker thought as he smiled at you. You realized it started to pour and you ran into the cave to take shelter and sat down with Tucker.

"Are you okay? I haven't seen you since this morning."

"I'm.. I'm not okay. I was just.. thinking about some shit."

"So, this is your emotional spot, huh.?"

"I.. Guess you can say that." Tucker chuckled. He took out his helmet and revealed his dark skin and dreamy eyes that would catch you off guard easily.

"So, what's on your mind?" You asked him as you placed an arm around his shoulders, stunning him as he blushed, but you didn't seem to get the hint.

After that, he talked everything out. How there was this beautiful, one of a kind girl that he really liked, and not because of her looks. She was smart, cheeky and just perfect. He acts different when he was with her. He wasn't as confident and he blushes madly whenever he was with her. He would protect her, and would even die for her. While he was ranting it all out, little innocent you couldn't tell that he was talking about you. Because you thought that he didn't deserve you. That he needed someone better than you. He wouldn't fall for you, but he did, and you didn't know.

[553 words]

(^‿^✿) Author's note:

I'm so so sorry for this really short and bad oneshot! I promise I'll do a better [TuckerXreader] in the next future! ;-; I was rushing for some last minute exam revisions and I thought of this idea! I'm so so sorry I couldn't make it more vivid! Other than that, thank you for reading my awful [TuckerXReader]! Have a good day/night and don't forget to eat skittles!