Never Leaving You. | [TuckerXReader!]

[22/2/18]

"And I'll take them. You guys come with me." You exclaimed as you tossed a passed out soldier to the side.

The Reds and blues stood in confusion in front of you. Surrounds them are either dead or passed out soldiers that were about to abduct the Reds and Blues until you showed up and blasted their asses with your hell of a pelican equipped with two gigantic machine guns at it's side. (Thor Ragnarok reference ^w^)

"Woah woah hold up, what makes you think we are going with a person who just straight up killed a dozen of soldiers with an elephant?" The male in aqua soldier questioned an a stern voice.

You turned around gracefully and raised your left hip, resting your left hand. on your raised hip. Your face showed annoyance.

"Suit yourself. You can leave in this whole land with no resources apart from soil and grass. I'll get back to you when you manage to build a grass fort with soil furniture." You sassily turned around, heading for your pelican, hiding an evil smirk.

They had obviously no choice.

"Fine. We'll aboard that pelican, but there needs to be one condition." The man in a dark grey with yellow trims armor declared.

"Go ahead." You said and you smoothly sat at the edge of your pelican's entrance.

"We will have to know where the hell we are and you have to give us privacy."

"Deal." You said as you held out a hand and the same Man shakes it.

——————

"And that's why we need you here." You concluded and left the group in awe.

Your colony was in danger. A virus outbreak that turns people into mindless and decaying humanoid creatures was spreading rapidly and it was causing the extinction in every living thing on this planet. The "Eaters", as they like to call the creatures, would eat anything. They eat rats, cows, humans, basically anything they can hunt down that is edible. There were only so little survivors left, and the Reds And Blues were left stranded on that planet by the Blues and Reds as revenge.

"I don't understand.. why don't you all just use those pelicans and get the hell out of here?" Simmons questioned.

"Well, this was a stranded planet that was thought to be blasted out of the universe, even though we were just blasted into another black hole. If we tell everyone we are from this ghost planet they'll kick us out and we won't have another place to go to." You explained as you walked out of the pelican and gestured the guys to follow you.

You walked through the village, pointing and introducing to each and every hut that was in their path. The hut's foundations were mostly out of oak wood from the nearby forest and sheltered with layers and layers of gigantic coconut tree leaves, found in the village's coastal area. They were tied with vines found from the forest for stability. You walked through the village like a badass, hips swaying, greeting everyone in the village as you walked pass by, all this while the Aqua armored man, when you get to know as Tucker, eyed you.

Tucker was an interesting individual. He flirts with any kind of girls. The whole village got to know him as a flirt, often trying to stay away from him to avoid any sort of horrible comments. His pick up lines are the worst, but there was something that attracted you to him. Maybe it was his sweetness- surprising, I know. But he has shown it through caring about you and his team. He would take care of Caboose when Wash was tried, try to help out with the construction around the village or even tried help to train the villages. Maybe it was his quirks that made him seem adorable, how he taps his foot too much when he is embarrassed, how when he slips and falls on the floor (which usually happens), later acting like he was doing push ups and continued doing it until he thinks it's long enough.