Snack theif | [GrifXReader!]

[13/3/18]

—————

"Pull your Jacket up."

"What?"

"Pull it up [Y/N]." Grif said as he forcefully reached for your jacket and attempted to pull it up, only failing as your quick reactions made you pull away and sprint.

Running along the grassy ground always made you feel a sort of energy, like flying in the skies as the cold wind blows across your face gently, cutting the sheet of wind as you went through the atmosphere. Well, it would've been one of those days if Grif wasn't chasing you with all his might behind as his heavy steps shook the planet, leaving deep shoe prints on the dirt. His breathing was uneven and deep, sucking in as much air as his lungs could possibly carry.

Why would he chase you, you might ask? Well, you found out that Grif had an eating disorder. Because of all the observations and evidence, it made you conclude that your teammate has an eating disorder. He eats a huge amount when he gets anxious or sad, and judging by his body size, it's quite obvious that he feels those unlucky emotions a lot.

Well, what do you do than? Hide them in your clothes of course.

He would've never known

Or that was what you think would've happened.

"[Y/N]! Just give me my damn snacks back!"

"Until you tell me whats wrong!"

You heard Grif groan in frustration as the vibration on the ground slowed down. You turned around and saw a breathless Grif bending down and gasping for air to fill his poor lungs. You walked towards Grif cautiously, afraid that he might launch an unseen attack. He raised his hand in defeat, nearly collapsing on the ground.

"What about you tell me what's wrong and we can have a movie night with snacks together?"

"Yeah, that's sounds nice, [Y/N]."
———

Author's note:

Surprise surprise I'm still alive :0

I know I haven't been updating much, but I'm trying to get my head into writing RVB. My interest in RVB is slowly decreasing, but pretty sure the new upcoming season will draw me back in XD

I'm sorry for not writing, it having a serious writer's block rn rip
—————

[REQUESTS ARE OPEN]