Midnight Rambles | [LocusXHigh!Reader!]

[28/1/18]

(A/N: It's literally 1 am right now and I'm screaming-)

You shouldn't have had that cup of that freshly steaming cappuccino. It was a terrible idea. You were annoying poor little Locus to death with your infinite rambling and all your nonsense pouring out of your mouth.

Granted, Locus was the best at keeping his cool. In fact, he was the best person you know to stay calm in any type of given situation, but this is driving him insane. He had to train the new recruits, run a few errands, get yelled at by his Sargent and now he had to hear your insufferable blabber. 

Laying on your bed with a cozy blanket covering both of your bodies, you started to ramble with an exhausted Locus trying to sleep by your side. He was hugging your waist with the blanket covered from his neck to he's toes, covering his pillow over his ears to hopefully block at least a little bit of your sound, but it wasn't working. Normally, he found your voice really relaxing to listen too, but hearing you gabber is driving him berserk.

"[N/N], please, this man wants some attention and sleep."

"Why did the mushroom go to that party?"

"What.?"

"Because he was a fungi." You said as you gave Locus a humorous grin, holding back your laughter.

Locus groaned into your side, sending vibrations throughout your body. You giggled like a little child and continued to blabber. It is going to be a long night for Locus.

It has been 34 minutes since that joke, and you were still high. Locus is losing it right now. He is so filled with rage but what could he do? He was helpless. Unless..

In a swift, Locus lifted his entire body and placed a simple kill on your lips and collapsed back into his safe place, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist and snuggling close to you. That kept you lost for about a minute before Locus spoke up.

"[N/N], I demand attention."

"You are a big baby."

"And you are a rambling killing machine." He fires back as you chuckled.

You gently stroked the back of his neck slowly, drawing lines up and down his neck repeatedly. He hummed in delight to the attention he was getting and pulled you closer. You wrapped your free hand around him and pecked his forehead.

This is worth the wait. Locus thought as he dived into dreamland.

———————
[403 words]
———————

REQUEST ARE OPEN