Her. | [YorkXCivilian!Reader]

[25/12/17]

Note: MERRY CHRISTMAS BABS <3 THANK YOU FOR 500 VEIWS IM A HAPPY SKITTLE

Additional note: It's gonna be a lil sad whOOPS.

"So," You sat in-front of a male wearing a tan colored shirt, staring at his phone with his ocean blue eyes.

"Are you alone or something?" You asked the dreamy male.

"Yeah, Just here to get some alone time. What about you, beautiful?" He asked flirtatiously, making you giggle.

"This is an odd place to get some alone time. It's filled with loud music and drunk people!" You lifted your arms high, bringing more life into your speech, trying to avoid the question he asked.

In truth, you had just fought over a guy and it didn't turn out so well. He chose a bitch over you. Even with a positive exterior, it was easy to tell that something was up with you because of your execration. York looked with a questioning face at first, but chuckled at the fact that you brought up.

"I guess so. Name's Foxtrot 12. Or, New York. Or-"

"I'll just call you york." You laughed. It was a pretty funny nickname and even York laughed too.

That was how you two met. It was around the start of Project Freelancer. When he started getting closer to Carolina. It did make you jealous, after all it was you who made him feel special. You weren't a Freelancer, so you didn't know what would go on in there between him and her. From what you knew, Carolina cared more about her spot than York.

"York," You said into the screen that showed York in his armor.

"H-how's it going in there?" You asked.

"Oh, it's been tough. The Director made us go through intense training and the agents here are kinda off. But there's think one red haired chick that makes my day much more better just by lookin-"

"It's.. Carolina, right?" You asked sadly.

"Yeah, Man you know me so well! It's like we are twins with the power to read each other's minds!- Say, there's a pair of twi-"

"York." You cut him off with a serious tone which made him confused.

"I-I like you. A lot." You confessed to York which set him off guard.

There was a pause for awhile and it made your heart stop. It felt like a sinking ship with no escape. Your heart was pounding, you knew with that face of york, looking down looking all sorry, it meant something bad.

"[Y/N].. I'm sorry I-"

"N-No it's okay, I understand! I want you to be happy, I really don't mind! Go get her! I'm here encouraging you!" You said with a speed as fast as lighting, sounding enthusiastic but there was obvious water forming in your eyes, blurring your view.

"Oh, look at the time! It's late and I have to go, Bye York!"

"[Y-Y/N]! Wai-" Was the last words you would here in a long time from your crush.

You ended the video call on him and fell into the bed, sobbing like there's no tomorrow. You didn't deserve him, you never did, right? This was what was planned for you In The very beginning. There was a heavy feeling in your stomach. How were you going to face him after this? How would he think of you now that you ended the call on him? You shouldn't have took the risk.

2 years passed and you have never talked to York since that day. You always wondered how he was doing, and if he had gotten together with Carolina. You just moved around 5 months ago.

It was a bright morning, usually you would go out first thing in the morning for a jog, enjoying the view and listening to music. But today, it was a little different. You woke up to your doorbell's ringing. You walked down with a singlet and sweatpants to answer the door. It was the owner you sold your house to.

"Hey [Y/N]! Sorry for bothering you early in the morning, but there's a letter sent to our address for you. I guess it was a little mishap, here you go." He said as he handed the letter with horrible scribbled handwriting in front of it to you.

"Thanks Carl! Have a great morning!" You thanked as you closed the door.

First thing that caught your eye was the name "York". You immediately opened the letter and tried to read the letter, even though it took you a long time to make it out.

-
Hey [Y/N],
I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I was blind. I couldn't see that you were the one I wanted. I was blinded by another women. I'm so sorry. I want to see you again. You can just stay where you are, I'll come find you. I'll talk this out. If you give me a chance, we can work this out. I've wasted too much time on Carolina. I should've seen the beautiful, [Y/H/C] haired girl that had always been there from the beginning. You were so supportive even when you were hurting, watching someone you liked fall for another person. I know you are the one I'm supposed to be with.

Please give me a chance, i remember where you stay.

I will come soon, I just want to get some revenge for an ass heck that blinded one of my eye though, I'll come to you after I finish that little mission with Agent Texas. I love you, [Y/N]. Please give me a chance and wait for me.

Your admirer,
Agent New York, Foxtrot 12.

-

You did decide to give him a chance. You even dropped Carl a message, telling him that if he saw a tall male with dirty blonde hair and a blinded eye, direct the stranger to your house. You waited and waited, you were still willing to give York a chance.
The only thing is, he never came.

————————
[1006 words
————————

REQUESTS ARE OPENED